HCL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL

2.7

Help Desk Technician Interview

Interview

I had a call interview for about 30 minutes. I think it went well but I never heard about them. they never contact be back for an offer or rejection.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Language barrier: HR representative could speak very little English. That's not a good way to begin a relationship with a company. A few hours before the interview, she called and asked me to list all the SAP modules for which I had experience. That was in my resume, but I provided it again. After I provided that list, she ashed for a list of all the release numbers for those SAP modules. I cancelled the interview due to these communications issues.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are the release numbers for each SAP module for which you have experience?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Completely disorganized interview process. The recruiter was not communicative and the interviewers were ill-prepared for the interview. At one point the lead interviewer left the room for no clear reason and never returned, leaving the other interviewer (clearly just an observer with no prepared questions) to fumble around for a few minutes before shrugging their shoulders and saying that the interview was over.
    The lead interviewer was also verging on hostile about technical questions.
    Despite a horrible interview process, I was offered a job! However, the pay was only around half of what the market standard rate is for the position and location.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL.

Interview

4 step process . 1 st step was basic screening. online test 2nd step one to one screening . 3rd step programming knowledge testing 4th step hiring manager . HR interview and offer discussion. It was a pretty long process but a great experience to be taking the interview

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL (Mountain View, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

email from hr. It just talk about time to interview, salary expectation, no resume, no techinical.
    HCL give a pretty low salary
    ==== ====
    1st round onsite technical interview at HCL office at MountainView, CA
    on Saturday afternoon
    ==== ====
    company interview

Interview Questions

• 3 easy algorithm problems on paper:
      1. binary search,
      2. prime number,
      3. forget?? (pretty easy)
      =====
      interviewer interview:
      discuss the project on the resume,
      ask some Android basic concept, and algorithm on whiteboard.
      1. activity, fragment
      2. interface, abstact
      3. how do you debug?
      ...   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL.

Interview

Person who asked does not know what he is asking. He asked if anyone else were on the call in my presence, looks like they planned to have more and other did not even join the call. It was a waste of time

Interview Questions

• he seems to have got interview questions from google which he posted and they are not even related to Java   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prospect Heights, IL (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL (Prospect Heights, IL (US)).

Interview

They are the most confusing company. You work for them but they outsource everything and you go work for a client. All phone interviews because they tried video interviews and canceled three times an hour after the interview. Avoid at all costs.

Enovia Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL.

Interview

They came prepared with questions in one particular area. Very unprofessional behavior from people who took interview as well as from HR.
    They told you are selected, took all my info, connected on linkedin and later they did not call back, not even cared to inform later.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HCL (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview scheduled and they sent the call letter as well. On interview day after reaching venue they completed first round and said panel is not available for next rounds. They keep on rescheduled second round. Finally they find slot and allotted interview. Now interviewer was asking questions related cyber security. My profile is for java and spring. Interviewer said they are looking for cyber security profile, not the java. But lets check your core java standards. I don't know why they sent java profile for cyber security project.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I attended Walk-in in Hinjewadi Pune Phase 3
    250-300 people
    First round is technical test paper
    10question Unix commands
    10 questions SQL commands
    10 questions Automation Selenium and Java
    10 questions Testing
    5 questions Webapplcation Server
    5 logical questions
    Train and red ball and blue ball

Process is quick

Interview Questions

• Technical Test Paper
      40-50questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.