HCL Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 736 of over 736 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL

HCL

Application

I interviewed at HCL

Interview

Applied through Off-Campus Written Test was on Conceptual Questions and some Aptitude Questions Interview was scheduled the next day of the test. Two Interviewers The interview was moderate to easy level with questions based on Resume

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to join our company?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL (Pune) in Jul 2021

Interview

My interview was scheduled by a agency. Interview ended in 10 minutes coz the HCL interviewer was so sure that I don't know anything as I couldn't write a syntax for copy constructor. Worst experience.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between reference and a pointer. write a program to swap two ints using a reference.
  • Write a syntax of copy constructor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL (Cochin) in Jul 2021

Interview

They give a technical assesment test as first filtering process, we need to do make an hybrid application hi-fed prototype(for 6 to 8 screen's) within the time frame of 5 hours with case study and including all the design process , i think generally every company will give you minimum three days for this, instead they give you 5 hours to complete this , i think there interview was some how a setup , the reason i feel this was no person can complete the design within the given time frame otherwise you get the question before 2 days. they are doing this interview to prove there higher officials the process was not biased. and if you had any technical doubts about the questions no person will resolve this. since i dont feel this is right i didn't do the assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL

Application

I interviewed at HCL

Interview

the interviewer was nice asked about my experience and mainly on java and selenium. and what are the frame work we used in the project and about the agile process and what are all different members of scrum team how you will be valuable to our company??

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL

Interview

It was smooth and questions were of moderate level. at first they asked which programming language you are found of and are you a expert in this .On selection what are your salary expectation.

Interview Questions
  • Which programming language you know?

HCL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL

Interview

Good very nice I am happy i got a chance and i was glad for it. Thank you so much i will try again no worries. It was good everything was professional and experience was great. 4 rounds of interview were there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL

Interview

Nice interviewer with cooperative during the interview. Help so much in finding way in solving the problem statements. Questions were out of the box not realted to profile as mentinoed in JD.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL

Interview

One hour long interview via video where they asked technical questions about data structures and some hypothetical questions to test your problem solving skills. Was notified couple days after about the interview results and was given a job offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between linked lists and arrays? Where in your project did you implement efficient code and what was it? (data structure)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at HCL (New Delhi)

Interview

I have working at tcs with 3 years experience in AP. Also well known my process. Working tool SAP. Expert in Ms office. Directly handling email queries and solved vendor queries

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

2 technical and 1 hr its alsmost taken 1 month.1 is from onsite and 1 is from offshore.Its good to interact with onshore team also.They interviewed me mostly on oops conecpts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 736 Interviews