HCL Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at HCL

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 700 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL (India)

Interview

This interview is fully positive mode and they giving positive energy to all candidates. and they giving me lots of time to do the technical task also , interview process are 4 steps.

Interview Questions
  • what do know about UI design
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at HCL (United States)

Interview

Applied for a different position, was asked to come in and Interview for this position which I was unqualified for. Interviewer thought I was unqualified sa well. Never heard back post interview.

Interview Questions
HCL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL (Coimbatore) in Feb 2021

Interview

HCL Technology off campus interview Round 1 : Online computer based test Round 2 : Technical & HR interview Round 1 : Quantitative Aptitude Logical reasoning Image Analysis Verbal Reasoning coding Technical Questions(10 Questions 10 Mins) Topics are Java, Sql

Interview Questions
  • Quantitative Aptitude Logical reasoning Image Analysis Verbal Reasoning coding
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL (India)

Interview

It took one process , virtual interview First/second round will be the technical interview , if you are clear the techical interview their will be a final round HR discussion.

Interview Questions
HCL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at HCL (United States)

Interview

Got a call from the HR prior to 2 days of interview Had a teams meeting . .Overall it was a good experience and got the response from the HR with in a week.

Interview Questions
HCL
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 months. I interviewed at HCL (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Two rounds of Interview. First is technical and second is HR. Technical questions are neither easy nor difficult. Just conceptual. Have a strong command over fundamentals. Have many college seniors there. The renumeration is less and a service agreement is placed on you but it's worth every penny because the training is world class. You can prefer it over few giant VLSI companies because skill development will be better here and in a long run after your service agreement is over, you can get placed in those aforementioned giant VLSI companies at a better position for a better renumeration.

Interview Questions
  • Transient analysis of RC circuit. Any one of Analog/Control Systems/ Digital/ VLSI. I wasn't asked anything about my projects.
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at HCL (India)

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview conducted on the same day. First round is online test. The second round was technical round where they check the technical stuff and basics and then the final round was HR round.

Interview Questions
HCL
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL (Pune)

Interview

It consists of 3 round... In aptitude test there are 3 section general aptitude, techinal mcq and grammar.. In technical interview they asked basic questions on technical topic.... Hr interview is simple where they asked common question about yourself...

Interview Questions
HCL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

There were 4 round of Interviews: 1. Technical round from HCL 2. Technical round from client 3. Manager round 4 HR round (just for salary negotiations) After clearing all round and accepting the CTC offered by HR, Project manager did not approve the CTC. And there was a big disconnect between project manager and HR team. And finally both ghosted on me though I was open for negotiations. Never seen such pathetic/unethical behavior from big IT company. Project manager was keep praising about the company process and at end No courtesy to revert to candidate and share constructive feedback. Anyone interviewing at HCL , have salary conversation before hand so you dont end up like me. Again No company is Bad, its all manager thinking they are god and literally doing nothing (other than excel or ppt).

Interview Questions
HCL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL (India) in Dec 2020

Interview

Their software stopped working in middle and i did not get to submit my profile properly. In interview call visibility of the interview was not clear. Scheduled interview in 3 hrs without seeing resume only on call basis.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 700 Interviews