HCL Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 883 of over 883 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL

HCL

Application

I interviewed at HCL

Interview

It was relatively easy as compared to other organisations. I had to solve two coding questions based on data structures and algorithms, followed by an interview round which consisted of basic HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • About DSA and basic Java
    Answer Question

HCL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL

Interview

1.Technical round 2. Manager round 3.Client interview 4.HR round. Easy to crack but it depends on the project and the client .They may take 2 to 4 weeks for whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about HCL

Join the conversation on

Tech India

24.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=HCL~814619
Join the conversation on

HCL

Application

I interviewed at HCL

Interview

Written/Aptitude Assessment Round: In the first round, the questions are about verbal reasoning and quantitative ability. These are in the form of multiple-choice questions, conducted online. This round is usually for freshers, and not for experienced candidates. Group Discussion Technical Interview Round HR Round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL (Hyderābād)

Interview

it was very easy comparatively. first round is aptitude round and then basic coding questions realted to C language. second round is group discussion. third round is technical round and then followed by HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL

Application

I interviewed at HCL

Interview

Process is good. First round more on technical and second is on high level knowledge It looks easy if you are enough experience in the define role For freshers they conduct written exam also.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions on your profile mostly on programming and testing abilitues

HCL

Application

I interviewed at HCL

Interview

First -GD round Second- Interview Third- HR Round Fourth Job Offer The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL

Application

I interviewed at HCL

Interview

Approached by a headhunter, 2 Interviews, no feedback after it. tried to communicate and ask for feedback no response, surprisingly after 2 months, different headhunters asked for the same job.

Interview Questions
  • some technical questions related to the field, not many questions were asked, most of the time describing my experience. you need to review the technologies they need before you approach the interview some questions were quite deep

HCL

Application

I interviewed at HCL

Interview

It was good and I was able to answer most of the questions which were around ITIL, coding best practices, technical best practices and around functional consulting. Overall it was a good interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL

Interview

The interview is scheduled on microsoft i joined at perfect time after 2 mins i got call interview started the interviewer not on their camera i was just disappointed at that time coz the interaction without i contact is not good i learned from that the selection is only depends upon the interviewer who took interest on candidate otherwise you were not selected from the beginning

Interview Questions
  • simple question from c language i answered all c languages question asked by them i am from non cs/it branch so other 2 3 question from java and python not answered

HCL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL in Apr 2022

Interview

It was a 3 part interview , smooth process for me and everything was pretty straight forward. Took an assessment and got a follow up for a video interview, was a bit strange the interviewer camera was off but mine had to be on. Nevertheless, I received an offer letter about a week after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 883 Interviews