HDFC Asset Management Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HDFC Asset Management Company Interview Questions

Interviews at HDFC Asset Management Company

2.7

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds - Aptitude test and 2 rounds of interview
    Aptitude test consisted various types of questions related to quants, logical reasoning, general knowledge
    1st round of interview was taken by junior management and 2nd by senior management

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Hyderabad) in December 2017.

Interview

I went through college .Inteview was more on economy. Technical round was based on testing of conceptual understanding. Interview is decent . It is better to be well prepared on economics and Financial management subjects.

Interview Questions

• Credit defaulters and the impact of them on bank's lending business.   Answer Question
    • About Mutual fund and a simulation of fund managemnt   Answer Question
    • Personality test - Questions   Answer Question
    • Major News regarding NPA - asked me to connect the news to impact on Banks lending business and interest rate fluctutations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Consider the offer if you like to work for Sales. Good company to work for in Marketing HDFC Financial products.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Mumbai).

Interview

- Very long and troublesome. Not streamlines and focussed.
    - Sometimes you get lost and wish that the process ends even if you are not selected.
    - Timelines not adhered to.
    - unnecessary rounds of interview should be done away with to save candidates time atleast if not company's time

Interview Questions

• About my current role
      idea on the role at hand
      many questions were repeated across interviews   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

Was not a brief interview went through 4-5 rounds of interview over a period of 2 days.
    Was invited to their head office for interview. Went through aptitude test, 2 technical interviews and thaen an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got up next day at a place where people wont know the language you speak ?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The process consists of three rounds.
    1. Aptitude test comprises of 90 questions (arthimetic,English,logical,finance,general awareness). Basic to medium level questions were asked.
    2. Technical interview ( mutual funds,economies of scale,inflation, slr,crr,repo and reverse repo rate,)
    3. Personal interview ( capital adequacy ratio,fund based and fee based income,market capitalization)

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

received a mail for being selected through initial screening then Face to face interview with HR.
    HR comes and make you feel insulted by asking stupid question as they have already filled position disgusting people

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire a scrap like you ?
      Why this company You should knw other company are hiring too
      What you did before   1 Answer

MT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Mumbai) in February 2015.

Interview

Process consists of 2 Interviews and 2 rounds of Aptitude.

Basic questions in Aptitude . It had 4 sections i.e. english, maths basics of mutual fund and reasoning.

Interview is easy they will ask basic questions .

Interview Questions

• 1 About Yourself.
      2. Current affairs
      3. Why mutual funds?
      4. Few basic finance ratios   Answer Question

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Mumbai) in January 2011.

Interview

I dont remember what exactly was i Asked but I had profound knowledge of Share Market so they were Impressed by that.

Interview Questions

• How much do Equity Mutual Funds give returns on Annual basis in past and what are the current returns?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Hyderabad) in April 2008.

Interview

Mine was campus selection.There was one round of group disscusion and then there was a panal interview.

Interview Questions

• queation was not technical in nature more of a interaction.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

Lots of economics based question. Interview process was very short and finished within 5-7 min.
    Interview started with Introduction and family background check. Then they asked some question on simple and compound interest. Then they asked why you want to join the company. Interview experience was not so good as they had shortlisted on very few question and they required their candidate to be accurate on every answers.

Interview Questions

• Define Balance of payment, Trade deficit, Fiscal deficit , current account deficit.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.