HDFC Asset Management Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HDFC Asset Management Company Interview Questions

Interviews at HDFC Asset Management Company

2.8

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds - Aptitude test and 2 rounds of interview
    Aptitude test consisted various types of questions related to quants, logical reasoning, general knowledge
    1st round of interview was taken by junior management and 2nd by senior management

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company.

Interview

First round was aptitude followed by managers round and finally zonal head and HR Round. It was all properly organised and i had attended through campus. overall the experience was great.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied through campus placements. It was a 2 day process. 1st day there was GD and technical round of PI. 2nd day, the final interview was in the Head Office of HDFC AMC in Bangalore.

Interview Questions

• 1. A lot about mutual funds - What are MFs, Debt, Equity, Types of MFs, Primary and secondary market etc.
      2. About my internship.
      3. What all things you prepared before coming to the interview.
      4. What do you know about HDFC AMC.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Coimbatore) in December 2019.

Interview

First round was aptitude which has quantitative aptitude ,verbal,general knowledge...Second round is a personal interview which had more technical questions with current affairs..Third round is final hr interview in chennai which was difficult

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Pune) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a college campus recruitment. We appeared for a round of Group Discussion and 1 round of interview on the same day, and 2nd round of interview was after a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• 1. About yourself?
      2. Why HDFC AMC?
      3. Future goals, short term and long term?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Greater Noida) in December 2018.

Interview

Aptitute, GD and then interview. In the GD there was a situation how you will handle it as a group. Aptitude questions were very easy anyone can crack it. Interview was the most difficult part in it.

Interview Questions

• Everything was from my resume and communication skills matters most.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The process consists of three rounds.
    1. Aptitude test comprises of 90 questions (arthimetic,English,logical,finance,general awareness). Basic to medium level questions were asked.
    2. Technical interview ( mutual funds,economies of scale,inflation, slr,crr,repo and reverse repo rate,)
    3. Personal interview ( capital adequacy ratio,fund based and fee based income,market capitalization)

Operations and Client Servicing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

Good .Interview was stress-free. Two interview section were attended. One was at the college and the last one was at Bangalore. Both interviews are good. Two level interview was there. Those who have passed the interview at college need to attend the interview at bangalore.

Interview Questions

• Recent Finance news related question and general questions. I   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Kolkata) in December 2017.

Interview

It started with an aptitude test. Aptitude test was followed by direct Personal Interview. It was a technical interview majorly focused on capital market. Most of the questions were asked about the company

Interview Questions

• What is the market share of Sensex   1 Answer

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HDFC Asset Management Company (Hyderabad) in December 2017.

Interview

I went through college .Inteview was more on economy. Technical round was based on testing of conceptual understanding. Interview is decent . It is better to be well prepared on economics and Financial management subjects.

Interview Questions

• Credit defaulters and the impact of them on bank's lending business.   Answer Question
    • About Mutual fund and a simulation of fund managemnt   Answer Question
    • Personality test - Questions   Answer Question
    • Major News regarding NPA - asked me to connect the news to impact on Banks lending business and interest rate fluctutations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Consider the offer if you like to work for Sales. Good company to work for in Marketing HDFC Financial products.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.