HERE Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 2 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 399 of over 399 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

HERE Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HERE Technologies

Interview

Interview process was really good and well managed. HR coordinated about each detail of the rounds properly. Technical rounds were also good as they made the conversation comfortable. In all the experience with hiring process was very good.

Interview Questions
  • What is DevOps ? how will you define it.
    Answer Question

HERE Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HERE Technologies

Interview

Pretty standard interview with a behavioral interview and some case studies. First I talked with recruiter, then hiring manager, then the entire team. Process was very smooth with good communication.

Interview Questions
  • How would you enter a new market
1 person found this interview helpful

HERE Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HERE Technologies

Interview

Was contacted by an external recruiter. Provided some samples of previous java work, then had a zoom call with a manager to discuss general skills and what I knew about the company. This was followed up by a technical zoom call where a task was set and I could take some time to come up with an answer (writing code). Also general questions about java/oracle

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between a hashmap and a hashset in java

HERE Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HERE Technologies

Interview

First there was an interview with an senior software engineer. He asked general algorithmic questions. Then with the manager where he asked me some ques related to previous work experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HERE Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HERE Technologies

Interview

Essay writing Aptitude test Group discussion Psychometric round Tell me about yourself What is your strength What is your weakness What are your skills What is your pointer One essay writing Group discussion topic Psychometric round Online round which contains 10 questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HERE Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HERE Technologies

Interview

1 round: hr interview by phone with a standard set of hr's questions. Then we set up an appointment for next round in a week. 2 round: interview with 2 engineers, took around 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • Java Memory Model, Scala, Http protocol

HERE Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HERE Technologies

Interview

The interview was about 3 different steps. I had a first round with a recruiter/HR which was over the phone. I then had a second round that was also over the phone with a hiring manager. The third round was actually 3 individuals who all did 1 hour interviews with me. One was the hiring manager, one was an analyst and one was someone who worked in marketing. No technical questions. They were all questions based on overall understanding of processes and different tools.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever used Tableau? What reports have you created in your previous company? What have you heard about HERE Technologies?

HERE Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HERE Technologies

Interview

Was fairly easy, especially the HR round. Technical round had a couple of complicated to questions to ascertain your knowledge, but it was expected. If you are well prepared then it wont be a problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HERE Technologies (Mumbai) in Feb 2021

Interview

weird experience. First round - Interview started at 4 pm, Interviewer gone through resume was reading everything on my resume loudly , for whatever reason he was doing that. I had experience on Neo4j, he started asking questions like why was it being used. I explained the usecase. He was not satified. Then I told him we had migrated to Postgres from Neo4J due to scalibilty and cluster issues. We were facing issues with clustering and scaling the db as it was not fully managed service at that time also one of the reason was to use PostGIS capabilities of Postgres. He ignored scaling issues and just tried to say "So you just migrated because you wanted to use PostGIS". For whatever reason he was doing that. I again made him clear and explained PostGIS's usecase in my application. He then started saying , in a offended tone, "yeah , I know what it is we work on that only" -- This came when I tried explaining our usecase and tried to clear his doubts. Then he gave some coding question after 20 mins of discussion. He came back after 25 - 30 mins. I wasn't finished and it wasn't the way he had expected. I didn't created any custom classes to solve the problem. He started blasting again, saying you "did not followed the question rightly, do you do development or maintainance work"... Guy was really weird. Then asked me to create new classes and all and said this is what he was expecting. Again he started saying I gave you 40 -50 mins why didn't you finished it. I only had 25 - 30 mins. Then he started asking more of high level design questions. It was on SQS, First asked why we had used SQS, I exlpained him why. He asked why not lambda instead of ec2 for sqs triggers. I explained that as those services does multiple sets of operation and also interacts with third party / dbs, have multiple components depends on it, lambda may costs more when it scales. he was not satisfied, was saying lambda is cheap, I explained him given more load and operations to performed wrt time, lambda may cost more compared to ec2 autoscaled. He was still in disagreed state. Then he asked can SQS have multiple consumers. I said yes, it can. He started saying whilst laughing, "so will you horizontally scale ec2 on a SQS, If I ask you to do" . I said yes, we can. Then he said something like, "we can do that with ECS with multiple containers with cpu and memory load and all" . As per him we directly cannot scale ec2 given the load or whatever he meant by that. This was very weird and bad experience, given all the nice things I have heard about Here. Interviewer was weird and rude, like he wanted to prove something.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

HERE Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HERE Technologies

Interview

Short interview, basic Data Structire and Algoritm questions and they asked some machine learning related questions to check the understanding. They were quite basic and diverse. No hr questions, friendly interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between linked list and arrays
Viewing 1 - 10 of 399 Interviews