HMSHost Interview Questions

Updated 25 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 254 of over 254 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HMSHost

HMSHost

Application

I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

I went through 4 interviews and a final walk through. Very time consuming, overall a negative experience. Would never go through that many interviews again for a single employer! After your second interview, if they don’t make a choice, I suggest you decline

Interview Questions
  • What are your experience regarding employee investigations?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HMSHost (Madrid)

Interview

Easy and very useful, they are very kind and help you troughs the process. I feel very nice and comfortable. They give you an answer very quick, and also tell you if you do not continue trough the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HMSHost

Application

I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

They hold two interviews on average. Call back time is not extensive. Waiting period for airport security badge is what really holds up the time between the job offer and starting the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HMSHost (Rotterdam) in Jun 2022

Interview

Telefonisch gesprek, uitgenodigd op locatie. Krijgt allerlei leen pasjes tot dat je een eigen pasje hebt en je kan beginnen . Eerste twee weken proef en daarna met 6 maanden contract in dienst

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HMSHost

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

I filled out the application online, then a third party called me and did the interview over the phone. It took about 5 minutes total. It was very easy and quick. But the rest of the hiring process took about 6 weeks total due to having to get federal background check and all.

Interview Questions
  • What would make me a good candidate for the job?

HMSHost

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HMSHost in May 2022

Interview

Streamlined, yet the process is easier at this particular airport due to the gracious staff. Made everything as less stressful and gave me a less of an on edge vibe of nervousness. Which is a big plus since most interviews post pandemic now can be a nervous "wanna go back to work experience".

Interview Questions
  • Basic background work history questions, which are from a set list of questions for corporate purposes. If your experienced and have a genuine love for what you do job wise, should be a easier experience.
1 person found this interview helpful

HMSHost

Application

I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

First I received a call from HR with some initial screening questions. Then they scheduled me for an interview. The interview was with one of the managers and it took like 15m. They asked common interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen, Capital Region

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HMSHost (Copenhagen, Capital Region) in Apr 2022

Interview

Standard questions, information about company and employment. Transparency and positivity in communication as well as clear expectations and responsibilities. A comfortable meeting with energetic staff, all necessary details provided. Positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are your previous work experiences and did you enjoy them?

Anonymous Employee in Kenner, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HMSHost (Kenner, LA) in Apr 2022

Interview

Good interview just left a little confused post interview process but all in all it wasn’t bad at all . More communication would be ideal though . Interviewer was very polite and professional.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you want to work at this corporation.

HMSHost

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HMSHost in Jan 2022

Interview

I went to the job fair and was hired on the spot within 30 minutes. I was promised a sign on bonus and was never awarded it without practically begging management. Hiring process was long. took about two weeks to get hired after getting badged.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 254 Interviews