HSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HSC Interview Questions

Interviews at HSC

2.5

Swim Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSC (Pearland, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

It is a simple interview. Management is super friendly. Part of the interview is in office and part of it is in the water with a pool manager so dress to impress, but bring a swimsuit.

Interview Questions

• How would you teach a child to tie his/hers shoes?   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSC (Pearland, TX (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Quick and painless. If you are willing to deal with the water you will get hired. You will have a face to face interview then a in the water interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with kids?   1 Answer

Swim Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HSC (Sugar Land, TX (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Management is extremely friendly and does a good job of feeling out your experience with children. As part of a screening, they will have you enter the pool for a few classes to see your level of comfort with the dynamic of classes. This job is not for everyone, and this is okay. You need to display a certain energy level to now only keep up with the children but to lead them in their learning.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HSC (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied directly through Job portal. There were 2 Technical rounds followed by and HR round. Mostly the questions were related to basic java and my work in previous prganization.

Interview Questions

• Provided a scenario and asked to draw a workflow diagram, basic java questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.