HSC Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jun 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at HSC

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HSC

Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSC (New Delhi) in Jun 2020

Interview

I was asked by HR to study JAVA as I would be asked mostly JAVA. In the first round of interviews, not a single JAVA question was asked. Rather I got feedback that I don't know JAVA.

Interview Questions
  • Write x-path Verification and validation
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HSC (Pearland, TX) in May 2016

Interview

It is a simple interview. Management is super friendly. Part of the interview is in office and part of it is in the water with a pool manager so dress to impress, but bring a swimsuit.

Interview Questions
  • How would you teach a child to tie his/hers shoes?
Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSC (Pearland, TX) in Jun 2012

Interview

Quick and painless. If you are willing to deal with the water you will get hired. You will have a face to face interview then a in the water interview.

Interview Questions
HSC
Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HSC (Sugar Land, TX) in May 2012

Interview

Management is extremely friendly and does a good job of feeling out your experience with children. As part of a screening, they will have you enter the pool for a few classes to see your level of comfort with the dynamic of classes. This job is not for everyone, and this is okay. You need to display a certain energy level to now only keep up with the children but to lead them in their learning.

Interview Questions
HSC
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HSC (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Oct 2011

Interview

I applied directly through Job portal. There were 2 Technical rounds followed by and HR round. Mostly the questions were related to basic java and my work in previous prganization.

Interview Questions
  • Provided a scenario and asked to draw a workflow diagram, basic java questions