HTC Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 164 of over 164 interviews

In Person17%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

HTC Global Services

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HTC Global Services

Interview

Very easy . Offline mode. First round was technical test(90 mins) I guess.(basiacally it covers c, c++, english questions-mostly all the questions are from Indiabix,just go through india bix before you attend this test and also no apptitude questions were asked)I.Second technical interview(questions asked form what u metioned in ur resume and certificates), Third HR interview. All the best.

Interview Questions
  • basic c, c++, english questions from india bix.No apptitude questions asked. go through India bix before attending the interview. All the best
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Salem, Tamil Nadu) in Nov 2021

Interview

Communication, Online Test, Technical Interview, HR. These are the interview process for HTC global services. We need to speak boldly and confidently to achieve it. Prepare well to get an offer in HTC global services. All the best....!

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction, questions in oops

What people are saying about HTC Global Services

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

HTC Global Services

Application

I interviewed at HTC Global Services

Interview

There are three rounds and all are technical. They gave a problem and we need to solve. Most are advanced questions from Angular & .net core. it's a very good experience interview with HTC on completion of each round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HTC Global Services

Application

I interviewed at HTC Global Services

Interview

Interview difficulty is average. It s not a big deal to complete if you preparation is good. You must go through all the basics which need to write coding part. There will be assessment on English also. That will be multiple choice questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Chennai) in Sep 2021

Interview

yea it was like an ordinary interview like when i have attended the online exam without web cam option its very open. and if it comes to interview its damn easy they were asking simple questions nothing regards to our technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HTC Global Services

Application

I interviewed at HTC Global Services

Interview

Online application. Discover opportunities with Amazon. Assessments. Prepare for assessments. Phone interview. Prepare for your phone interview. Interview. ... Software development topics. ... FAQs. ... About Amazon.AWS about VPC, EC2, S3, Cloud trail and etc. Networking about Ip address. Linux basic commands.

Interview Questions
  • AWS about VPC, EC2, S3, Cloud trail and etc. Networking about Ip address. Linux basic commands.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Hyderābād) in Jul 2021

Interview

Technical 2 rounds for mainframe developer. One is more of technical and other is technical+ managerial. It was little tough but can be crackable. Everything closed in almost 10 days to complete the process. Waiting for offer letter

Interview Questions
  • Very normal. Normal jcl cobol DB2 questions

HTC Global Services

Application

I interviewed at HTC Global Services

Interview

Interview Questions
  • you have to know the typing and they will keep the typing test and you have to clear it. Once you cleared then you will move in to the HR round. There they will discuss about your salary.

HTC Global Services

Application

I interviewed at HTC Global Services

Interview

2 rounds of tech round, both were just basic. 2nd round is client interview. Asked about jcl cobol DB2 basics. And asked about Previous work experience in detail and process of handling testing process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HTC Global Services (Chennai)

Interview

a initial call with hr and followed by a online test if you are able to clear the online test. there will be a technical round and followed by a hr round.

Interview Questions
  • The online test will have communication questions and programming questions
1 person found this interview helpful