Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,084 of over 1,084.0 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Etapa de redação e entrevista técnica. Próxima etapa entrevista com gestores, onde será abordado sobre seu conhecimento, experiência e seu nível de inglês. Após essa etapa será a etapa admissional com todos os exames pertinentes a sua área de atuação.

Interview Questions
  • Porque quer trabalhar aqui? O que te levou a aplicar seu CV na Halliburton?
    Answer Question

Halliburton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton in Jan 2022

Interview

excelente comunicación con el postulante, proceso claro y sencillo, algo demorado... resolución de todas las duda por parte del postulante. atención de RRHH en cada una de las etapas del proceso

Interview Questions
  • disponibilidad estudios experiencia información personal motivos de ingresar a la empresa
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Halliburton

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

3m

a

Solution Architect

Hi Fishes, wanted to share my Career progression starting Aug 2014 (B.tech) It's been a long journey with some tough decisions but hard work pays off Halliburton - Field engineer Fresher (12 LPA) Capgemini - Java Fresher (2.4 LPA) [Restarted my career] Capgemini - Java Analyst (3.5 LPA) ORACLE - Java Support (5.1 LPA) IBM - RPA Developer (8.5 LPA) IBM - RPA Presales (11 LPA) IBM - Solution Architect and Presales engineer (17 LPA) Upcoming Switch - Digital Transformation Manager (27LPA) YoE - 7.2

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Interview consists of a technical assessment and a interview by a panel of senior engineers. Overall well structured and well conducted. Technical assessment can be completed by refreshing undergrad materials.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton (New Delhi) in Dec 2021

Interview

Just focus on what all projects you have done, explain them in detail the process to conclusion everything. I was asked programming questions mainly the OOPS concept, in addition to this also be focused on any one programming language of your choice. Also be confident, honest and relax

Interview Questions
  • How are you different from others Situation based ques: Suppose you design an e-commerce website despite of having an website like amazon how will you make us compel to choose your website?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neuquén

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Neuquén) in Dec 2021

Interview

Assessment presencial en donde se construyó una torre y se realizo defensa en inglés posteriormente se hizo una entrevista técnica individual con los jefes de las distintas áreas de wireline. Gratificante

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in Dec 2021

Interview

Fill out app, email you asking time to interview, Microsoft teams interview. Basic interview questions, like "describe a time there was a safety issue and how you responded " and "what does being a Field Rep mean to you" If they like you, go on to take a simple 8th grade level math test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Halliburton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

O processo todo foi muito bem elaborado, estruturado, perguntas sérias e pertinentes. Me senti confortável durante todo o processo. Os entrevistadores foram sempre bastante calmos, compreensivos e solícitos. Nervosismo é normal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Zoom Call with representative that went over why I applied, what I wanted to get out of it, and more information about myself and why I think I would be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

1 round of interviews with mostly behavioral questions. My specific interview did not have a technical component, but I'm not sure if that is the case for every role. The interviewer was great and showed they cared not only to learn about me but answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you showed leadership? Answer in STAR method.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,084 Interviews