Happiest Minds Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 429 of over 429 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Happiest Minds Technologies

Happiest Minds Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Happiest Minds Technologies

Interview

Video calling interview they concentrate on technical questions and programming. they conduct 4 rounds all the three rounds would be technical 4th round would be HR they except more and logical coding and algorithms

Interview Questions
  • service related question and total they ask real time experience level questions
    Answer Question

Happiest Minds Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Happiest Minds Technologies

Interview

it was an online interview by using Teams app. first HR round will ask about the profile and second is technical round. After selecting one more HR round and on boarding process will start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Happiest Minds Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Happiest Minds Technologies

Interview

First Round was technical on Java basics , manual and selenium and second round was about project which I have done in previous company with few technical questions but finally it was great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Happiest Minds Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Happiest Minds Technologies

Interview

Two technical rounds and there medium level questions are asked , HR round.........

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Happiest Minds Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Happiest Minds Technologies

Interview

there are total 3 rounds in interview process first round was online test after clearing first round they call you for second round it was technical interview and after that hr will call you for salary discussion and role of your job

Interview Questions
  • 1.what is file pointer 2. how to create structure in c 3.what is class in c++ 4.create pointer to a structure tell about your project

Happiest Minds Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Happiest Minds Technologies

Interview

Applied Online. Basic HR Screening followed by 2 Technical Round - Teams Meeting , 1 Tech-Managerial Round - Teams Meeting , 1 HR Round - Teams Meeting

Interview Questions
  • Python - Programming skills Hive - Optimization Techniques Spark - Architectural , Basic , Scenario Based SQL - Scenario Based

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Happiest Minds Technologies (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Really i'm so Happy for given this opportunity Recruiters scheduled Interviews again they given immediate feedback They treated like friendly and supported more for further rounds of interviews.I'm so Happy to Employed in Happiest minds

Interview Questions
  • What are the testing types that can be supported by Selenium?

Happiest Minds Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Happiest Minds Technologies (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul) in Jul 2021

Interview

Entrevista via Google Meet, bem conduzida e objetiva. Fizeram perguntas clássicas de entrevistas empresariais. Quem entrevistou foi uma profissional de Recursos Humanos. Começaram falando de salário, das formas de contratação, seguido de um pouco da história da empresa, do seu posicionamento atual, do seu tamanho e capacidade. No geral, foi ótimo, absolutamente nada a reclamar, foi uma boa experiência passar por essa entrevista.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

Interview

After 5 rounds including Salary discussion got back saying your my experience of 12 years is not ok for lead BA due to which they need to reject my application over all it was a disaster.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Happiest Minds Technologies (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

there are 3 rounds. 2 techinical rounds one hr round. and one final management round.Every interview is online on microsoft teams. Every round was about an hour each. Whole process took like 8-10 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 429 Interviews