Hdfc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hdfc Interview Questions

Interviews at Hdfc

2.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hdfc.

Interview

Its a campus inter.group discussion followed by a one on one interview...with the branch manager, regional manager. All in all very general interview. The entire process took for like 2 and half months.

Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hdfc (India, TX (US)).

Interview

Initial scanning and shortlisting 50 candidates, then a group discussion , furthur selecting candidates then personal interview with 3 people in room, more of legal, finance basis, then the last round of interview with the all India HR in Mumbai, at the head office , more finance related , HDFC has a record of selecting less no of candidates as an employee, is a conservative company

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hdfc.

Interview

First round is GD. I cleared and got into PI-1, where they asked only general questions.The recruiters were friendly. I got eliminated in that. those who are shortlisted their PI-2 taken place at their head office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, strenth & weakness, Goal in life   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hdfc (Mumbai).

Interview

It was a stress interview which went for 35-40 mins, mostly general questions were asked like what you did in your summer internship what you learned what are the areas of improvement for you, etc the profile was of corporate sales of hdfc retail housing finance

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hdfc (Kochi) in November 2013.

Interview

it was direct interview . no such selection procedure. just wanted to analyze my communication skills

Interview Questions

• why did u left ur job in just 3 months and shifted to another   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hdfc.

Interview

General interview questions and very smooth process done by supportive employees. The company came for the process in our college and we applied through the same. It's a prestigious workplace and with nice working environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe the job profile and how does it matches your CV   Answer Question

Appraiser Interview

Interview

The interview was for 3 rounds. First round was technical with the department head. Second round was with the business head and third round was with the national team which included both technical and HR questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Un, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hdfc (Un, Gujarat) in February 2016.

Interview

short nd sweet.. about intern ship project done in past concept etc etc
    personal and domain knowledge.. nice positive en vironment.. overall chilled out
    not much to worry about friendly panel.. fishmarket gd

Interview Questions

• about melf
       about intern ship project done in past concept etc etc   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hdfc.

Interview

It was from a college placement. It starter with a Aptitude test, followed by group discussion and personal interview. All the levels were easy and it was a good experience.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hdfc (Aurangabad, Maharashtra) in January 2012.

Interview

Its to tough to tell you. They will extract whatever possible things out of you. With me there were 4 personal interviews, 1 group discussion and psychometric test.

Negotiation

We were offered fix package.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.