HealthPlix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HealthPlix Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthPlix

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPlix (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

The HR of the company reached out to me in AngelList. They haven't specified what role I'm appearing for. Apparently, HR didn't know what tech stack the company is using. She was quite friendly though. She / team weren't quite specific of which role I'm interviewing for. It was totally 3 rounds. First with the CTO of the company and then followed by both the Founders. CTO told me that there is some Machine Learning tasks coming up and were looking to hire a DataScience person. But one of the Founder said, not anytime soon! After finishing 3 rounds and after a couple of emails and follow-ups told me that the Data Science role is not ready yet! The entire process felt unorganized. But It was a good interview experience overall. Founders and CTO are all friendly.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked from Machine Learning, Problem Solving, SQL, DS & Algorithms, Guesstimate question etc.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthPlix (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

It was three rounds of Interview taken by the HR at first and then by the Sales Head and the Managing Director. The process was fast and questions were asked are aptitude and practical based .

Interview Questions

• 1. What techniques do you use to measure the quality of your work?
       2. What steps do you take to ensure the desired quality is achieved ?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPlix (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

telephonic round, after that one on one manager round, and later skype interview with the sales head, after that hr decision about the salary package and etc after that training in Bangalore for 15days

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.