HiPower support center Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HiPower support center

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HiPower support center (Bangalore)

Interview

The main thing they look for is how well you communicate. This is an added advantage for you to get into the company. Do not get nervous. Be confident in whatever you say. Don't show any sort of hesitation about the shifts.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable for night shifts?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HiPower support center (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

There are three rounds of Interview. 1. English Test ( Grammer Test, 2 Letter writing, 1 Typing test ) 2. HR Round 3. Operations Round (Final Round) Questions are easy, the main test is to write the letter, which is basically replied to the customer. They go through these letters and find out how good you are in responding to critical situations. They judge based upon your writing skills, they also check grammatical errors, also the way you are handling things, Topics are given is a bit tricky, you need to thoroughly understand the overall context and reply back in a very professional manner. Other things in the English test are easy. For HR and Operations Round, just be who you are and be confident, You will get the job easily. :)

Interview Questions
  • HR Round: If you think your first round went well, then you can relax and give answers to generic questions. "Tell me about yourself" "Your past experiences" "Where do you find yourself in next 5years" etc
  • OPS Round: They will ask you about the first test, If you made mistakes, they will guide you and ask you to write it again. You will be judged here on the basis of your communication skills, The person taking the test can Ask you any sort of questions, you need to be frank and you shouldn't hesitate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HiPower support center (Bangalore) in Jan 2019

Interview

Interview is a 1 day process. Consist of 3 rounds 1.) Online test 2.) Face to Face 3) Ops round In the online test itself they'll filter everyone... Nothing rocket science just a basic questions they'll ask.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HiPower support center (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

These guys have 1st round as HR and next is they Gona give u 2 scenarios of game where u need to answer what if the user ask u for any problems and there they check how much u can think and revert in firm of answer.... Which is simply a rubbish and a question for typing speed which is of 10 seconds.... This is the way they eliminate candidates....so if one have given support in game before then go ahead or don't waste Ur time....

Interview Questions
  • I have played a game And lost 500 bonus points so what I will do.. tom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HiPower support center (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

A Day Process : Got the call from HR Team and it is scheduled interview on HiPower Office .Below are the process followed on the scheduled interview First Round : Problem Solving Test Second Round : Face To Face Third Round :Human Resource interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1.On spot interview questions 2. Communication skill and innovative ideas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HiPower support center (Bangalore) in Sep 2018

Interview

They just waste your time. I got through the voice and accent round, they did not have any issue with my language. But at last round two guys will sit there and waste your time by talking nonsense. They were having fun instead of interviewing the candidates. You can go there and experience the same. All the best!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HiPower support center

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HiPower support center

Interview

Completely fake people. I am too disappointed by this. They rejected me in final Ops round by saying I used one hindi word in interview. It is not at all the criteria for selecting candidates. Too much disappointed.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me why you want to join this company. I said for career growth. The Ops manager said, what you will learn from this process? and he laughed. Its too unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HiPower support center (New Delhi)

Interview

Worst experience... They won't hire anyone.. please don't waste your time... Simply they give written test...just to waste ur time.... They reject everyone ... Worst interview process. Just for publicity they call for interview that's it

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HiPower support center (Bangalore) in May 2018

Interview

Interview was a joke. The HR’s over here don’t know anything. They eliminate candidates like anything. Don’t waste your time here. They will simply call you and tell that you are not selected.No matter whatever you do in you written test.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest mistake in your life and what have learned from it?
7 people found this interview helpful

HiPower support center

Application

I interviewed at HiPower support center

Interview

First round was written test .. it was quite simple questions but Hr won't select any candidates they are making as fool . please don't waste your time .

Interview Questions
23 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews