HighRadius Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HighRadius Interview Questions

Interviews at HighRadius

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius.

Interview

There were multiple interviews, in person and online. I took a test based on analytical reasoning and critical thinking. I was flown out to the job sit for an extensive interview. Loved it!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an independent schedule that is based on deadlines?   Answer Question

Functional Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighRadius.

Interview

I met a recruiter at school career fair then was immediately offered an on campus interview. The interview was very relaxed and more of a get to know you. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• One strength? One weakness? What did I do in High School for extracurriculars? What do I do in college besides what is on my resume? How much do you want to get paid?   Answer Question

Financial Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (College Station, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had one on campus interview that went very well, but sadly was told that I wouldn't be moving on to the next steps of the process. Even though I asked if there was any feedback for why I wouldn't get the position, and my interviewer said that they didn't have any.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius.

Interview

Recruiter sent a link to a link to an assessment that I needed to take which took about an hour. The following week I had a phone interview with them schedule. The phone interview asked very inappropriate and personal questions. Recruiter said they would get back to me by the end of the week. But due to overwhelming unprofessional recruiter, I received no response and had to reach out to the recruiter to find out the results.

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Initial HR, then hiring manager then fly down to Houston, TX
    Flying down to Houston meant being put up in a hotel which turned out to be a dump in a sketchy area.
    Initial meet & greet with HR rep was cordial then met with hiring manager had spoken with on phone who was on time and professional. Things went downhill when his counterpart who "ran late" for 15-minutes showed up like a royal who was arrogant condescending and hostile to say the least. Reason why I decided this was not a place I want to be associated with.

Associate Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

After the initial online assessment, which wasn't very hard, they had an on campus interview, followed by one in their office in Houston.

The onsite interview was pretty disorganized. With a lot of waiting in between interview stages. First there was a logic type question where they make you explain your answer. Then they had a regular interview with two people. The final part of the interview was a one on one conversation with the VP on consulting.

For the last part of the interview, they apparently forgot that I had done it or something, and then didn't get back to me for over a month. When I finally reached out to them, they just made me redo that part of the interview over video chat. It took another two weeks (and me reaching out to them again) for them to respond.

They really need to organize/streamline their process. I don't know if it was just my interview that got delayed. I wish they had more respect for their applicants time b/c the whole process ended up feeling like a colossal waste of time. After that fiasco, I don't know if I would have taken the job had it been offered.

*The people/employees in the office I met were very nice and welcoming however.

Interview Questions

• A question about airplane seating and increasing profits.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was recruited by HighRadius after competing in a sales contest. I went into the Houston office to interview, where I met with several of the individuals the role reports to as well as the team.

Associate Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. In person interview consisted on a one hour case study followed by a panel interview and a tour of the facility. The whole process was easy and did not take long.

Interview Questions

• They really wanted to get to know my background and past experience.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. First interview was traditional face-to-face interview with an HR manager. Second interview they flew me out to their headquarters in Houston, TX (all expenses paid which was nice), and I had three consecutive interviews starting with the manager you directly report to and ending with an Account Executive. They got back to me very fast as well after the second interview.

Financial Technology Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Quick! I found this company at a career fair and they told me it would be very fast and it was! They interviewed a ton of candidates and the interviews were short and fast.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.