Hinduja Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Hinduja Group

2.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Group (Hyderabad) in April 2018.

Interview

1st round written technical second hr final round easy to crack the exam friends environment
    technical second hr final good Technical second hr final Goodell me about your self, Linked list, Vector, Arrays Struct the exam friends environment

Interview Questions

• Technical second hr final goodell me about your self, Linked list, Vector, Arrays Struct the exam friends environment   1 Answer

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Group in January 2009.

Interview

CV was shortlisted through College Recruitment Process after that interview was scheduled with HR Head and Strategy Head of the company,

Interview was based on more of personal traits like why would you like to join this group,
    Why did you opt for MBA,
    What would be your area of specification etc.

Lot of deliberation over flexibility of shifting locations etc.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to do MBA when you had a job earlier?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was college offer so no negotiation

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Group (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

Horrible Experience, Unprofessional way of recruitment process by recruiters. Both the recruiters were fighting for my profile in front of me. One recruiter was handling for 5 mins then came the second and fight started. "Both were "TOO RUDE" and "NO KINDNESS" atall. And both had only 1 to 2 years experience and handling senior profile. Recommend the management to handover the recruitment to a good professional senior recruiters for senior positions. My complete mood of interview was spoiled by both. Waste of time. "Too Kiddish"

Interview Questions

• Whats the meaning of Procombo ? 2. Write a JD?, Write a Termination Letter?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Group (Noida) in September 2016.

Interview

interview was not that tough , as a fresher only asked about my self a gave a random topic to speak upon and it is a bpo company so a versent test was there which was taken by computer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hinduja Group (Chennai) in December 2010.

Interview

very simple process. get through consultant .Only consultancy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing special as per company norms

Assistant Manager Chairman Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hinduja Group (Mumbai) in May 2018.

Interview

An initial phone screen post that interview was line up.
    An nice hiring process, and the group panel take the interview.
    The interview ask regarding your current profile.
    Then the describe what are profile they are looking for.
    The interview last almost to an hour.
    The panel consist of HR and reporting manager

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Group (Chennai) in May 2012.

Interview

Basic engineering terms, interviewers go through the resume asking explanation, especially any projects or internships in engineering. They then proceed to find out if you have relevant knowledge in the field of foundry. Interview was upfront and straightforward. Just to find if you are a hardcore engineer and ready for a heavy-duty job. Most questions are regarding explanation of basic concepts and terms.

Interview Questions

• Explain the basic foundry process; how does a thermal power plant work.   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive (Hindi) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Group (Chennai) in January 2016.

Interview

I Applied through a job Portal and i was called for an interview within few days.. It was a only one round Face to face interview with the HR manager and they asked me to join immediately.. But i declined because the job required a full Hindi time Speaking candidate, no Tamil or English at all, which i was not good for.
    Also the Salary was too low..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.