Hindustan Petroleum Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 119 of over 119 interviews

Other11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Hindustan Petroleum

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum

Interview

There was a group discussion, with 5-6 batch for GD, then 2 peoples were selected from each batch, selected students were interviewed personally. After the selection there is a medical test.

Interview Questions
  • Question is generally of aptitude based.
    Answer Question

Hindustan Petroleum

Application

I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum

Interview

There was a written round followed by a group task. Group task basically consists of a panel that is reviewing a bunch of applicants at once while they discuss a common topic related management, ethics etc. Post that, a short HR interview concludes the process

Interview Questions
  • Would you be willing to locate to hardship locations of you were to be given entry?

Hindustan Petroleum

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum

Interview

good There were 7 steps involved in the process. Google Consent form & Shortlist HPCL Application Form Pre- Placement talk Documents Verification Group Task Interview Medical Check-up After filling up a Google consent, they shortlisted the candidates based on their CGPA Here,nothing can be predicted.Apparently they don't follow any rules,it is completely based on their mind set for Campus they are visiting and critical vacancies for particular branch & for particular Category.nothing is fixed here,you just need to crossed your fingers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hindustan Petroleum

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum

Interview

It happened after GATE 2018. I was interviewed at Kolkata. The panel was of 7 - 8 people. The interviewers were very cordial. The questions asked were non technical in nature. Very general questions were asked. Good Experience. Good Experience. Good Experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hindustan Petroleum

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied through NATS. Based on your B.Tech marks you get a interview call letter. If you clear the interview you get a letter of medical examination, probably on the next day. It takes around a month to get the final letter of joining.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Feb 2021

Interview

Recruitment process was done at malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Documents verification Group task (7 members in penal) Personal interview Medical examination. I was eliminate in group task. I can not give any information about interview process.

Interview Questions
  • A case study was given in group task.

Hindustan Petroleum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum

Interview

I applied through MHRDNATS and called for an interview in my hometown. Interview was very easy and most of the questions were from the final year project. Technical questions asked were completely based on the project

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

First they are shortlisted the candidates for interview as per marks. Then call for interview. Who clears the interview, then next day medical will be done. At final stage they are prepared All India India Merit List, who secured the rank get awward letter. I have cleared Interview and Medical in January 2021, unfortunately my name is not in All India Merit List.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kota, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum (Kota, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Jan 2021

Interview

Online Interview is conducted at near by HPCL Retail office. After that next day was the medical examinations. & after 1 Month is the posting. The process was simple & TA is given for each travel. Lunch is also provided.

Interview Questions
  • General Mechanical Technical Questions & Some very general Hr Questions. 1. Explain Pascals Law. 2. How to reduce the cavitation from centrifugal pumps. 3. What is the general power factor of any house holds. 4. Full form OISD & PESO. 5. Walk me through your Resume 6. Describe your internships Exp. 7. Family Back Ground

Hindustan Petroleum

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hindustan Petroleum

Interview

It was a good experience. They did ask the difficult questions but overall it was a good experience.t was a good experience. They did ask the difficult questions but overall it was a good experience.t was a good experience. They did ask the difficult questions but overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Interviews