HipBar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HipBar Interview Questions

Interviews at HipBar

2.5

Junior Backend Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HipBar.

Interview

First round was a virtual coding round at coderpad platform.Two easy questions were given and asked to solve.
    I solved them and i was asked to appear for the technical interview which was for nearly 80 minutes.They asked the technical coding related questions and asked me to solve them.I solved and I am waiting for the results.The employees and the recruiters were really cool and friendly and made us feel less anxious.Overall if i get selected I'll be very happy because i hope there will be good work environment.

Interview Questions

• Find ratio of zeroes, positive numbers and negative numbers in the Array
      Given an array a of integers of size N integers, the task is to find the ratio of positive numbers, negative numbers and zeros in the array up to four decimal places.

question 2) print the capital letters of a string at first followed by that print the lowercase letters. Eg:
       Input: RajA
      Output: RAaj   Answer Question
    • As usual the same question was asked why this company?   Answer Question

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HipBar (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There was several rounds . Due to Covid I attended the interview through online. First I had a Face to Face interview and I was asked with some technical questions based on my final year project.
    Then I was asked to code in Java for two technical rounds then I was asked to explain the code in front of two HR managers.
    Then I was given few topics and asked to take seminar on the topics.
    Then at last I had a call with two HR managers to test my communication and to evaluate me.
    Thus I have received a call from Senior HR that I have been placed and initiated that I'll get my call letter soon.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HipBar (Chennai) in September 2018.

Interview

It was pretty short, I'm not sure if it was efficient or they didn't bother to interview me properly. But at least they didn't waste my time like other companies. They called me in almost as soon as I went in, and after a five-minute conversation with a person, I was met by the person who I would be working directly under, so that part made sense. After that, they decided I wasn't a good fit and they gave a call and told me that.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HipBar in April 2016.

Interview

Well organized and identified uniquely for me/role to avoid time unnecessarly spend time rather capture quality inputs from the interview by the employer to his desirable satisfaction. Therefore, i'd call this one as difference among all my previous one.

Interview Questions

• Brief about myself, projects and skills/capabibilities.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.