Hoag Memorial Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 97 of over 97 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Hoag Memorial Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital

Interview

The interview was on the phone and it was very pleasant. The questions posed were relevant to the position and clear. Overall, it was very professional and I was able to have a good interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What days would you be available to work?
    Answer Question

Hoag Memorial Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital

Interview

Be prepared to answer scenario questions based on specialty. Some interviews are still virtual depending on area applying for. Quick replies for job offers. Great new grad program and mentor program for all new hires.

Interview Questions
  • If you do not know how to treat a patient in a certain situation what would you do?

Hoag Memorial Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital

Interview

There's a screening that pretty much asks if you have any experience in the position and know anything about the hospital. 2nd interview asked what you would do if there was a dramatic critical value in the lab, if you feel comfortable with troubleshooting, and if you're able to have a conversation. 3rd interview: talk to HR

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experince with the position? What's your education? Have you made a profile with the hospital? What do you know about the hospital? Describe how an opportunity here aligns with your career and educational goals?
1 person found this interview helpful

Hoag Memorial Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital

Interview

Hiring HR manager contacted me and scheduled an over the phone interview. Very direct and to the point. They are so nice and professional! They gave me deadlines and useful information.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital (Huntington Beach, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

I got a call for a phone interview and had the interview the next day. It lasted about 30 minutes and I was asked a wide range of interview questions. I was told I would here back from HR in one to two weeks. I received a call less than a week later offering me the job! Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • What would your current manager say you need improvement on?

Hoag Memorial Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital

Interview

The interview was with the hiring manager and the department head. It consisted of an in person interview, followed by an authorization knowledge assessment. The interview was about 30 minutes and for the assessment I was given 20 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital (Newport Beach, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

2 Step Interview Process. First a call with HR regarding basic work history and culture fit/ behavioral questions. Then panel interview within the Resp. Care Department and specific questions relating to our field and patient care. Also situational questions regarding coworker conflicts and teamwork dynamics. Interview with department personelle lasted around 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • List the equipment needed for intubation?
  • What are the weaning parameters?

Hoag Memorial Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital

Interview

1st interview with recruiter then 2nd interview with hiring manager. Both were very nice and professional. The first interview is mainly about going over your resume and what your availability is. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hoag Memorial Hospital

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital

Interview

I first received a call from a recruiter for a telephone interview and then I came in person for an interview with the supervisor. I only had one in person interview and was offered the job a few weeks later, however I am not sure if this is the typical interview process for all Hoag facilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoag Memorial Hospital (Yo)

Interview

Very chill, they didn't even ask for my nursing credentials kinda just walked in and came out with a sweet gig, anyone could've done it, again very chill. I couldn't have been less interested yet they still have me the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Interviews