Hologic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hologic Interview Questions

Interviews at Hologic

2.8

Corporate Office Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hologic.

Interview

I spoke with the internal recruiter for a brief phone interview and then a couple of weeks later came into Marlborough for in person and video interviews. They did a great job trying to maximize my time to schedule everyone in a single day. Following this, I had one additional phone interview and a follow-up discussion with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Met in person and via video conference with the hiring manager and several others on the broader team. Very engaged and thoughtful questions to ascertain my background and skill set along with my fit with the company and team.

Overall extremely positive and professional experience. I got an excellent sense of how engaged and dedicated this team was.   Answer Question

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hologic in November 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were VERY VERY rude. Abruptly ended the interview while I was giving the floor to ask questions. I imagine how UNPROFESSIONAL the company could be inside. Otherwise, the interview was fairly easy and straightforward

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Marlborough, MA (US)).

Interview

I did not believe the other review here claiming that the interviewers were rude. However, that was exactly how the interview went. I described some of my past experiences and was laughed at. Even if I had received an offer I never would want to work for such an uncooperative team.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Marlborough, MA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

All individuals from the organization were extremely gracious and professional. They showed me around the corporate office and made me feel very welcome. They explained the role very clearly and made sure there was time for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in experience and how certain situations might be handled   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was very professional, the interviewers were very warm and inviting. Each interview was 1:1, the opening of the interviewer shared their experience with the company prior to asking questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult person that may delaying your progress of completing your job.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and two weeks later I got a telephone interview. Got asked basic questions about my knowledge on laboratory techniques and how I work (independent or as a team, etc). Unfortunately I did not hear back because they needed somebody to start sooner than I was able to.

Clinical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hologic (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

After you take an assessment test. No one follows up with you. The manager and HR said they would let us know something either way and after multiple attempts to follow up, no one responded

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hologic (Richmond, VA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview then two face to face interview that went really quickly. I met with the hiring manager who was really easy to talk to and it was actually fun. I then met with the sales director and we spoke for an hour and it went well. I did a ride along and was given an offer the next day.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trussville, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hologic (Trussville, AL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and stressful. Had to drive 2 hours for multiple interviews. Had a phone interview and two face to face interviews as well as a presentation and field ride.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table that the other applicants are missing.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked for a call first in which basic question revolving around OOPs where asked. Some basic question about data structures where asked and few questions which are sort of HR questions.

Interview Questions

• The recent issue you have faced while working on a project   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.