Housing.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Housing.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Housing.com

2.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Housing.com.

Interview

They follow a standard process, HR call-Techinical call- Personal Interview -HR call-documentation-verification-HR-Head of department. For me it was more over call as I have to relocate from Pune to Mumbai. Visited for personal Interview once at Mumbai

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Housing.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2019.

Interview

They called me for an interview(I took a day off and travelled from one city to another) and later HR told me that the guy who was going to take my interview is busy and not available the whole day. Later after explaining my situation that I am from different city and can't visit again and again, he arranged someone from their team to take my interview and interviewer was happy and told me that they would call me again.
    Later they denied by saying they are not hiring.

Lead ROR Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Housing.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was more concerned about the syntax and code rather than the approach and solution. I gave satisfactory answers to every question, have no clue why I was rejected. It feels good to be rejected when you would come to know after the interviews that these are the areas where you need to work on, but I am clueless in every sense.

One suggestion to the Hiring Manager, it makes no sense that the interview of 7 years old exp is being taken by 3 years experienced guy.

Interview Questions

• Ds/algo
      1. Staircase Problem Fibonacci Series
      2. Level Order Tree Order Traversal

ROR
      1. Diff between require and include
      2. The syntax of validates_uniqueness_of function in ActiveRecord (was asked to write the code of putting validation on 2 fields). I told him that this is the function which would solve this problem but I would check the library for syntax and parameters that can be passed to this function.

DB:
      1. Write a query to update the missing values of table 1 from table 2 (Again he was adamant that how can I forget the "set" keyword in the update query). Why would I need to remember these things when there are libraries you can reference. I know how it can be done and whether this is doable or not and I guess that should be sufficient.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Housing.com in August 2018.

Interview

On campus hiring for SDE Intern.1 written round and 2 technical rounds and a HR round.Written round was on mettle platform and technical rounds were basically coding questions .The interviewers were helping throughout to reach to the optimal solution

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Housing.com (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

Had 3 rounds during interview.
    It was as follow:

1. HR round
    2. Middle operation manager
    3. Area manager

HR round was starts from all basics inquiries.
    Middle manager round was for personality approach, communication skills.
    And area managr round is for insure the willingness to do job, salary, location.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Housing.com (Powai, Maharashtra).

Interview

The whole process is very unorganised they keep walking and gather the crowd they them self are very unorganised. I walked in at mrng 10 am and got done at 5pm and i was one of then person who gave all 3 rounds in a day there were around 10 to 20 candidate for the same position after giving all 3 rounds also they did have this much courtesy to call and inform about the result .

Interview Questions

• *What’s your family background
      * brief me through your cv   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Housing.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2017.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview. Was asked basic data structure questions like in first round

*Basic java and database questions.

Second round was projected bit difficult .Every round took more than an hour. Interviewers seemed quite young and lacking major in depth concept themselves.

Interview Questions

• * 2D row and column wise sorted matrix, find kth maximum.(with negative values also in consideration)   1 Answer
    • Array of integers is given, find pair with sum. (with negative values also in consideration)   1 Answer
    • *Find one tree is subtree of another.   1 Answer
    • *Subsequence sum exists for a given number k in an array. (Dynamic programming).   1 Answer
    • *Second round had a design problem for car pooling system. Asked type of database tables required and their relationships. Despite providing the logic using graph to calculate minimum distance of lat,long the interviewer wasn't impressed.   Answer Question

Sales Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Housing.com (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

Walk-in interview I found out about through Naukri.com There were 3 interview rounds. All of them asked the same questions. What do you know about the company? What do you know about real estate? Are you sure you can do a hectic field sales job? Why do you want to do it? First interview was with HR, next one with a mid level Sales Team member and the last one with the HR Head of the company. The whole process got over withing 3 hours. Basically they'll see how presentable you are, communication skills and things along those lines. And also how you answer the questions I mentioned.

Interview Questions

• Toughest question I got, I'd say was "Why do you want to do this?" I had an answer prepared but it still kind of puts you on the spot and makes one nervous.   Answer Question

Architectural Draughtsman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Housing.com (Mumbai) in April 2016.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department's hiring team will contact you to set up a time. now, this is your chance to do gather together everything you need to confident and prepared.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Housing.com (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

Good GD. Smart Topic. 2 Rounds of Interviews. Both had stress test and case study on real estate. Case study revolved around simple arithmetic calculations off your feet and hypothetical scenarios mainly to gauge how the thought process worked. Arriving at estimates about the number of brokers in India etc. were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Is the Client always right ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.