Hyundai Mobis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hyundai Mobis Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Mobis

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Plymouth, MI (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

1. An HR representative called me and asked few basic questions about the Salary requirements visa status etc. It was smooth and simple.
    2. Was called for an on-site interview. Explained about the work Profile and asked few basic questions. Interview was easy. Took about an hour.
    3. Job was offered.
    4. Offered less salary , not great benifits and rejected the offer.

Interview Questions

• Work flexibility to match timings with korean team   1 Answer

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Ontario, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Extremely brief. Roughly 30 Minutes. 3 People were interviewing me, but only one person was asking the questions.

It wasn't that great of an experience because it seemed like two of them didn't even want to be there. They looked annoyed and bothered to be there, and it ruined the vibe of the place. I was never intending to accept an offer from Hyundai Mobis, as I just wanted to use that for interview practice.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about team projects? Describe a team project that you participated in.   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Mobile, AL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Three interviews in sucessive depth. It was fine, about what you would expect from a standard interview. Would not recommend preparing in depth for the work. I a am fo you for is i a am.

Internship Interview

Interview

Just fit questions, no technical ones. Describe times you've had to work with people or make decisions. Not too stressful just checking personality and a vague sense of competency. You know, the normal.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of the interview process. 2 on-campus rounds and 2 in their office. Out of these, 2 rounds were technical, 1 HR and the final round was a behavioural+technical , interviewed by the MD.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Lansing, MI (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I first had an interview with company at job fair , and then did the phone interview.
    At the job fair, I interviewed with 4 different people from R&D and software development team. One of the interviewer asked me some technical questions.

SCM Interview

Interview

First round I did a phone interview. It only took around 10 minutes interview. It was pretty short but, I could get information about the job description. And after few days, I did second-round Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your weak point?
      When you get stress, how can you deal with it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Plymouth, MI (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

First, I had phone interview with Senior Supervisor. It was easy and he tried to explain why they need me and what they want me to do if I am hired. Next stage was onsite interview. Initially 5 developer came down in a group and asked me general things. Then they broke down to two groups, one in 2 and another one in 2. First group asked me about my background knowledge on C and C++ for about 40minutes. It was tough and they are so much techie. The other group asked my about JAVA experience. Due to I did not have a lot of JAVA experience I just told them some JAVA projects that I had.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous work.
      Tell me how to convert C to C++   Answer Question

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Montgomery, AL (US)).

Interview

HODs were attended to interview and they keep asking questions related to the job position but the questions were unrecognized that those are actually related to the position.
    Those questions were some possible situations happen during the work and the answers are showing the actions I will make on such situations during work.

Interview Questions

• Have you seen or heard something that is illegal or not right and told to someone else?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Waited for about five to ten minutes in the lobby. Then manager asked me a few questions, she said she didnt understand why I was there, since I dont have any background experience. That was pretty much it. She wasnt curious about me, she asked me to add anything else she doesnt know before ending the interview, I also said no. I think I also deserve better attitude than this.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.