Hyundai Mobis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hyundai Mobis Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Mobis

2.9

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Birmingham, AL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was great experience, first job out off high school and has been nothing but good. Would change the experience by getting older and more mature with multiple more interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Plymouth, MI (US)).

Interview

interviewed with a handful of employees, one at a time, from upper management to would be fellow coworkers. ask me very few technical questions, cared more about anecdotes.

Interview Questions

• creating functions for converting units   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Plymouth, MI (US)).

Interview

It started with a phone interview from the team manager. He asked me what my interests and experiences were and explained the work they did at Mobis.

I then proceeded to an in person interview. The first 30 minutes was a panel interview with the team manager and 5 engineers. I then broke off with 2 of the engineers and worked on a programming problem for an hour. I then met with the 3 other engineers and we discussed more in depth my experience and skills. There were other questions asked like what is polymorphism and when is it useful.

Interview Questions

• Find all of the sets of 3 numbers in an array that sum to 0.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Plymouth, MI (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

First, I had phone interview with Senior Supervisor. It was easy and he tried to explain why they need me and what they want me to do if I am hired. Next stage was onsite interview. Initially 5 developer came down in a group and asked me general things. Then they broke down to two groups, one in 2 and another one in 2. First group asked me about my background knowledge on C and C++ for about 40minutes. It was tough and they are so much techie. The other group asked my about JAVA experience. Due to I did not have a lot of JAVA experience I just told them some JAVA projects that I had.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous work.
      Tell me how to convert C to C++   Answer Question

Strategic Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with the supervisor. The interview was an hour long with typical questions asked (How would describe your character, how did you hear about the job, give me an example of a problem and how you solve it, etc). The second interview was with the supervisor and his manager. He asked questions about past work experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was very ordinary. Sr. Manager interviewed me then he called executive coordinator.It took about 1 hour for overall. Interview was not difficult, they asked questions about "Tell me about yourself". They also asked about job skills and experiences.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position online. HR contacted me to set up a phone screening. The usual stuff at screening, 'tell me about a time.......' The on-site interview took a few weeks to set up. Even then, the hiring manager was not prepared for the interview and had not reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions

• Hiring managers seem to be required to answer the standard situational questions such as 'tell me about a time..........   1 Answer
    • How do you rate your Excel and Access skills?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Waited for about five to ten minutes in the lobby. Then manager asked me a few questions, she said she didnt understand why I was there, since I dont have any background experience. That was pretty much it. She wasnt curious about me, she asked me to add anything else she doesnt know before ending the interview, I also said no. I think I also deserve better attitude than this.

Assistant Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Columbus, AL (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter for the position. First, I had a 30min phone interview with a direct manager and one other account manager. My second interview was on-site which was 1.5k miles away from me, so they flew me in for an overnight trip with all expense paid. Initial on-site interview was with an HR manager which was very short(20mins). HR person explained about the company and the benefit, then asked typical interview questions that were not very specific to the job position. Immediately after, I had a face interview with same two people from the initial phone interview. Interview lasted about 1.5hrs and questions were job specific to determine my ability to perform the job responsibilities. Couple of main job responsibilities were project management and client relationship which I was experienced and very comfortable with, especially within auto industry..

compensation disagreement

Internship Interview

Interview

Just fit questions, no technical ones. Describe times you've had to work with people or make decisions. Not too stressful just checking personality and a vague sense of competency. You know, the normal.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.