ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 227 of over 227 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

There was only one round I.e. final interview. The main questions were regarding our interest and achievements that make us fit for the job. It was a group interview with two panel members one was the main and other person was a sales guy in the same field

Interview Questions
  • Your achievements that makes you fit for the job
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was good process ppt, group Discussion and interview and the HR are so good and has good patience to hear to the student and hears all the answer properly and it was really a great interview and I had given the interview in online mode from college

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

Firstly they have many recruiting agencies working from them, once the agency finalized your cv according to the parameters then you have to face 3 Rounds of interview and you have to submit your personal documents like education certificate, experience letter and Pan number. Once the verification is done, they will release offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Sale's experience and achievements in the field.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance in Apr 2021

Interview

Pre placement talk and then interview round woth HR. Time limit is 15 min maximum. Hr is very good and interview process is very smooth. So after interview I get the selection information after 7 days. And get the offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (New Delhi)

Interview

Campus Interview : Aptitude test < Group discussion < Technical interview < HR The process is simple and straight forward Been hired for the position of Project Manager in IT section

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh) in Mar 2021

Interview

1. face 2 face 2. telephonic they at icici will judge you how comfortable you are in doing sales they confuse you saying that sapes is very tough sector which really is etc. etc but you must answer everything confidentially

Interview Questions
  • introduction tell us about yourself company products

Anonymous Employee in Rānchī

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Rānchī) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was campus placement drive. The interview took place in online mode after pre placement talk with the HR recruiter. Interview was short and only took 7 to 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Only one round of virtual interview followed by HR round. It's was quite easy, I appeared through college placement. The HR was very cool n calm & he was make me more comfortable so that he can know about my personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Pune) in Mar 2021

Interview

Nice but very easy to crack not much to say but a smooth process with no problem of tough or difficult questions. hR and other managers are very supportive and helpful with regards to your interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Interview

Round 1 -GD (current affair topics to be discussed) Round 2-PI(general questions about myself and my goals and my interests) Round 3- Hr(situation based questions so that your anwser must justify the question )

Interview Questions
  • 1.Tell me about yourself? 2.Why you wanna join us? 3.Where do you see in 5 years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 227 Interviews