ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Miami, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

One meeting with the human resources department and if they like you, you start a process of one year learning about the company business. They prepare yourself for you to work in insurance, investments and many other things that the company do .

Underwriter Interview

Interview

Face to face interview. Two rounds, one with supervisor and other with hr team. Took 2 weeks to hire. Orientation and training process was excellent . overall nice place to work. Received offer letter on time

Actuarial Intern Interview

Interview

I had a first round interview on campus. The interviewer was nice and polite, and asked typical behavioral interview questions. Asked a lot about teamwork and groupwork, how I have demonstrated leadership in the past. Asked about school and why I was interested in becoming an Actuary.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance in September 2014.

Interview

They contacted me, found my resume online. When I answered their email by a phone call, I was instructed to read about them online more, so that I would understand their process.

I read other comments on Glassdoor, that you must give a list of potential contacts you would sell to. I didn't feel like telemarketing for free for them, and then if I leave, they bother all my contacts from the list.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

Interview

I applied and was contacted about a week later. Came in for an in person interview that lasted about an hour. Gave a writing sample and was on my way.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Omaha, NE (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

The initial contact was done by email, after that there is a follow up with a brief phone interview. There are multiple steps to the hiring process which shows that the company is looking for key individuals to stay with the company. Then there is a meeting set with who will be your manager. This was a very pleasant experience for myself and the manager was very informative. The next step to the hiring process is a meeting with the head of that division. You will sit with the manager and the head of the division and they really make it a point to make sure you fully understand what they do and what you will be doing. If you make it past all these steps then you will either get an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Be quick on your feet. Being in sales, especially insurance, you will be confronted with a large amount of questions and they don''t want someone that is going to sit there and do the "ummmmms". Make sure you go to the interview with a clear mind and everything you want to know about and all the information of how you can be successful in order. There were really no tough questions, it is just being able to answer quickly and accurately.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was really no negotiations for the position I was applying for, they already have a very nice structure in place for compensation of agents including bonuses for performance.

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Lucknow) in October 2010.

Interview

First of all interview was just on 1:1 basis,if the person taking the interview feels u apt for the vacant position forward u to the recruitment manager then he takes your presentation and check your skills for working in the company ,then they place there final decision.

Interview Questions

• what is special about u among all the persons coming for this post?   1 Answer
    • Sales is not meant for every person and also its a quite tough job to convince the public for such things why u want to do so?   Answer Question

Negotiation

just be prepared .......................

Agency Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

Interview

call from the company HR.normal profile screening then scheduled the interview date and time.

Interview Questions

• what are the skills and strengths you have for this position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Pune) in June 2012.

Interview

HR round and then you have the Sr manager round. If selected again there is HR round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nil

Computer Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

Interview

Backend office related, computer operator basic hardworking networking websites, software related questions,like how to add entry for excel, check for all details in ms excel.send anyone this details. How to lock this one file in ms excel.how to hide this file in ms office check.short keys in ms office.send mail , how to print this file in ms Excel .how to make complete presentation in ms PowerPoint and apply for animation

Interview Questions

• Computer operator related questions data entry related questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.