ICON Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICON Interview Questions

Interviews at ICON

2.8

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

I applied through Indeed and was contacted for an interview using HireVue. It was basic questions, nothing too bad. Afterwards I was contacted by the same individual for a phone screen to see if I meet the requirements for this position.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and there was no follow up from HR or ICON after. It has been four months and still haven't heard.
    I would appreciate a simple "Thank you for applying, you were not chosen"

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a timeline/deadline you couldn't meet?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICON (Baltimore, MD (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I had two interviews for two different job listings (same position title, different clinical studies) with ICON via phone.

The two interviews were vastly different due to the nature of the positions.

The first interview was with 1 program manager. She asked me two questions about my work experience and most of the call was explaining the position. Roughly 35 minutes.

The next interview was with 5 panel members including the Program Manager, Clinical Coordinator II, Project Manager, and Clinal Trials Manager.

They asked about 8 or 10 questions. The interview was a little over an 1 hour, ~10 minutes explaining the position, ~40 minutes for questioning the candidate, ~15 minutes for questions for candidate to ask.

Turnaround time for response was quick, both interviewers said they would make a decision within a week with no follow up interviews or phone calls. Decision was communicated through the company recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to think fast, on your feet when you didn't have management giving you guidance.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your experience in working with protocols.   Answer Question
    • How do you expect the transition to go from your current position to this position?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you struggled working with a team member and how you approached the situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

No interview was conducted. My former employer, a company named Mapi Group, was acquired by ICON plc in July 2017, onto their marketing team into a new, unstructured marketing associate role chiefly dealing with social media management, website management, project management (digital), and so forth - all of which I completed as a remote/work-from-home employee (full-time, hourly).`

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

Phone screening and onsite interview with 3 people (2 behavioral and 1 case interview). Overall an average interview experience. I went through on-campus recruiting, which is what most hires went through.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by phone interview with hiring manager then onsite with the entire team. Asked to prepare a presentation on a project of your choosing. Asked about goals, experiences, behavioral etc.

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I interviewed at ICON in February 2020.

Interview

Incredibly unprofessional. Recruiter reached out to me via email. I replied with times that I was available for a screening and never heard from that recruiter again. Why reach out if your intention is to ignore the candidate? If the job was filled before you could perform the screening, email the candidate and let them know rather than wasting everyone's time.

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ICON (Brentwood, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It took about a month to receive a call after applying. First you will have a phone interview lasting about 15 minutes to see if you may be qualified , then you will schedule a face to face interview which last about an hour

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Microsoft Excel?   1 Answer

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

Three easy interviews: one screening interview with the recruiter, one with the manager and one with a scientist. All the interviews took place on the phone. They did not explain to me the steps of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe what experience do you have with longitudinal studies?   1 Answer

DMPM Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICON in September 2019.

Interview

I had to prepare a slide deck of "Why ICON?" I was recruited by someone in India from ICON.. The HR people were very unprofessional, didn't disclose the pay to me and would not consider pay over 120K. This role was too junior for me. Very little benefits with only 10% yearly bonus.

Interview Questions

• What would people say about you.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.