ICON Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICON Interview Questions

Interviews at ICON

2.8

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICON (Baltimore, MD (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

I met with various employees from administrative assistants to division head. Each person described how we would work together and asked me pertinent questions about my background and skills. The hiring manager was very difficult to read in terms of reactions to my responses. I got the offer so it must have been okay.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage difficult, demanding clients?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

contacted by a recruiter. 1 phone interview with HR about 30 minutes and video interview about 1.5 hours with 2 managers. the interview started with background then description of the job, and situation questions. There was time during to ask questions throughout the interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you have to have a difficult conversation with the site   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

I phone interviewed a couple weeks ago and haven’t yet heard back even after emailing a couple days after the interview. Overall the situation was pretty disorganized. My interviewer forgot about my interview and it wasn’t until hours afterwards that she got back to me. I thought I did okay but maybe wasn’t specific enough with my answers. Or it could really be that the phone interviewer is that disorganized and has forgotten to get back to me, I have no no clue.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

Recruiter requested my resume on LinkedIn; went through a phone screen with her. A week later I had an interview with 2 Managers that lasted a little over an hour.

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICON in July 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who asked me a few basic questions about my background and why I'm looking for new employment. Next I had to answer several interview questions online through their web based system then submit the video. It consisted of about 15 questions. I had never done that before so it was a different experience. About a week later I was contacted to interview with 2 CRA Managers via webcam. One was pleasant and the other was hard to read. I thought I did ok but when I asked questions about the travel requirements it may have come across as I had issues with the travel which is 8-10 days onsite. After the interview I sent thank you emails and that was that. I never heard back even after sending an inquiring follow-up which was about 3 weeks. I got the hint and went elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• How do you use the Investigator Site file to monitor subjects?   Answer Question
    • How many monitoring visits have you completed throughout your career to include pre-study visits, site initiation visits, interim visits, and close out visits?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICON (Long Island City, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

First was a phone interview of about an hour with general questions. Then, called in of in person interview. I was interviewed by a junior and senior level team leaders. They asked the standard questions. It seemed to go well. Then the big shots came in and asked a lot of questions. They really keep digging into every detail of your resume. However, they asked some ethical questions which were difficult.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

Straight forward. I was contacted initially by the ICON recruiter and was invited to do a digital interview. After that, I was invited for an in person interview which consisted of one person in the room and one on a conference call. Both interviewers were very nice and made me feel comfortable. I was contacted that night and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to be organized and were under a tight deadline.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you messed up and had to change your methods. What did you change?   Answer Question
    • Tell us something about yourself that’s unique and others wouldn’t know about you.   Answer Question

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICON (Raleigh, NC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and more of a conversation. Interviewer was personable and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. There was a phone interview to begin with and then an in person interview was set up for the week after.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a manager or another individual where you have a different method of approach with a situation?   Answer Question

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICON (Nashville, TN (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Easy process. Initial phone interview with recruiter to explain position and determine my interest in ICON and the position. Was then contacted for two separate phone interviews with Project Managers.

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

I applied online through Glassdoor and was contacted by a recruiter about a week later. She set up a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes asking essentially what I expected of the role and if I was still interested. She set up an in-person interview right there and called me the day of my interview to give me tips on how to get through the interview. The in-person consisted of two people asking questions, mostly behavioral and situational. It lasted about an hour. They were extremely nice and told me things I did well.

Interview Questions

• If someone were to come to you on Friday at 2pm and ask you to get something done, knowing you have limited time, and then a second person comes to ask you to get something done before you leave, now knowing you can't get both things accomplished before you leave, what would you do?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.