IDS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IDS Interview Questions

Interviews at IDS

3.2

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDS (Oak Brook, IL (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Grueling, it will be at least a three hour process and you will talk to just about every employee that is in the office that day. They will ask a bunch of technical and personal questions, which are definitely a little questionable.

Interview Questions

• Do you drink?
      Many technical questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, negotiation was definitely on the table.

Post Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IDS (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Incredibly upbeat atmosphere and people throughout the organization. It was easy to see that people enjoyed working at the company. Met with at least one person from every department within the company. Very diligent and informative process involving one on one and group interviews. Entire process is involved but it was definitely appreciated.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one decision you have made in your life - what would it be? and why?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDS (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in February 2011.

Interview

I spoke to the CEO about the company and about my experience.
    He asked me a few questions and asked if I had any questions for him.
    That was about it and I got the job after that.

Interview Questions

• Where did I study
      What experience did I have   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy we agreed on salary and schedule

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDS (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a telephonic screening where the general questions were asked like why changing the job and what salary looking for and later followed by technical interview where questions related to PM skills were asked

Interview Questions

• Detail the job responsbilities   1 Answer

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDS (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

Good and questions were of good quality. Started off well and from basics moved towards medium and complex things. Lot of scenario based questions how will handle them and what will you do in such scenarios. Best case and worst case.
    motivating team members

Technical Pre Sales Interview

Interview

I scheduled an initial phone interview with one of the hiring managers. The person missed the initial interview, and rescheduled after a follow up email from me. The person scheduled it and only had 10 minutes to discuss the position. The 3rd time was a charm and we discussed the opportunity in great detail. It was an informative phone call and the interviewer had promised to get something scheduled for the following week. I never heard from that person again.

Interview Questions

• The interview was strictly a discussion, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Junior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madīnat an Naşr (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IDS (Madīnat an Naşr (Egypt)) in November 2017.

Interview

I have been asked in design patterns , abstract , interfaces and I was assigned a task via email but the task wasn't sent to me , Although I have called HR for that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.