IGT Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 192 of over 192 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT (Lawrenceville, NJ)

Interview

Very thorough! In my phone interview with HR, I was asked about my previous experience, why I was looking for something new and how I thought my current employer would react. My second interview was a great mix of asking questions about my skill set and how it applied to the position and an explanation of the day to day.

Interview Questions
  • Favorite traditional and non-traditional media placement from another brand and why?
    Answer Question

IGT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT

Interview

Extensive interview, involving several separate sessions, process but fair questions and good meetings with management level staff. Was quizzed on various related and obscure concepts and tech objectives. Good communication post interview.

Interview Questions
  • When reviewing code base for ABAP programs what pint in the system landscape should you start in?

IGT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT

Interview

4 rounds. 1 round is a call with manager, 2nd round is a call with HR, 3rd round is in person interview including technical and behavioural questions with multiple different sets of employees and managers. 4 round is a presentation with a data set they give you. you have a week to do it then come in to present.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IGT (Ciudad de Mexico) in Aug 2021

Interview

Mala atención por parte del reclutador, llegó tarde a la entrevista. No sabía nada de la persona a entrevistar, ni el nombre. Claramente no leyó ni el cv. No sé notó interés en la entrevista

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGT

Application

I interviewed at IGT

Interview

This was a great interview. They accurately described the job and ask pertinent questions about how I can help the company. They also asked great open-ended questions that allowed me to expand on my talents and skills.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

IGT

Application

I interviewed at IGT

Interview

1st round is through phone interview with their HR recruiter. Very nice folks, once you get through the 2nd round it'll be with the hiring Manager. A lot of personality questions then right into your experience, etc. etc.

Interview Questions
  • Based on your experiences, what makes you a great candidate out of our interviewees?

IGT

Application

I interviewed at IGT

Interview

Super friendly. Answers all my questions. Good experience. Took the time to first get to know me as a person then ask about my skills. Multiple interviews but they kept in good contact with me throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IGT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT

Interview

It was a very good discussion about the company and my career goals. It was decided that this was too junior a position and that they would contact me if a more senior one opened up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade, Central Serbia

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IGT (Belgrade, Central Serbia) in Mar 2021

Interview

1. Interview with Recruitment Lead in the US. 2. Interview with HR in Belgrade. 3. Final interview with entire management in Belgrade. I never got feedback and I applied two times in one year period for the same position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade, Central Serbia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IGT (Belgrade, Central Serbia)

Interview

Technical interview first round, you need solid knowledge of OOP and programming language, after that I didn't go to second round because position was not full compatible with my career path. Good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about OOP and programming languages. Interesting interview and very relaxing atmosphere

IGT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGT

Interview

The whole process was pleasant. Interviewer was not playing any good cop - bad cop role. Questions about my previous experience and where I see myself in future were asked. There was a puzzle and a task at the end of interview. Pretty good experience.

Interview Questions
  • My daily tasks, What is important for me in a working environment, Where I see myself in future, What would I do in a certain situation, What are my flaws and achievements
Viewing 1 - 10 of 192 Interviews