IIT Roorkee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at IIT Roorkee

Junior Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIT Roorkee (Roorkee) in May 2018.

Interview

Submission of form,
    Written exam,
    Face to face interview
    Questions will ask according to ur research field and topic you are interested in.
    There will be a committee of professors who will directly take your interview.

PhD CTRANS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IIT Roorkee (Roorkee) in April 2018.

Interview

They shortlisted candidates based on the criteria mentioned in the institute website. They have sent the hardcopy of letters direct to the communication address provided by me during filing application.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IIT Roorkee (Roorkee).

Interview

Professore paste a notice and I send my resume. After that he phoned me to meet this interview was just like personal meeting. Some Technical but mainly HR questions. Just show as you are.

IDD Student Interview

Interview

Student are selected through IIT-JEE. After declaration of results of the exam counseling is carried out in which a choice list for the courses has to be filled up in order of preference. This data is used to provide the course to the student. Students have to register on campus at a particular date to complete admission. In order to get stipend in final year one has to have either cgpa>8 or should be GATE qualified.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IIT Roorkee (Roorkee) in April 2012.

Interview

The process was quite a hectic one but it was one of the experiences of its kind. The accomodation, food, sports, recreational and other facilities were absolutely class apart. These interviews though consume time but then thats what the job demands.

FAC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIT Roorkee in June 2008.

Interview

submitting the filled application form, enclosing all relevant certificates, maksheets, give names of three seniors from whom opinion letter can be obtained. If called for interview, one has to make a presentation before a committee. Next day intervoew is held. One has to use his/her skills during interview and can be asked to make a brief presentation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.