IIT-ian's PACE Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IIT-ian's PACE Education Interview Questions

Interviews at IIT-ian's PACE Education

2.6

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIT-ian's PACE Education (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Over the phone, friendly and quick, talked about myself and my past job history, driving record and experience with driving and how I would be a great asset to the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIT-ian's PACE Education in February 2018.

Interview

The whole process took place in our campus
    There were two rounds

Round - 1
    It had two section
    section -1 had 30 questions of moderate difficulty level of chemistry (10 from each physical , inorganic , organic)
    Section -2 had 20 questions from aptitude which was easy

for round 1 we were given 2 hours

Round -2
    Then those who cleared the cut off was asked to give a demo lecture on any 2 topic of their choice

this demonstration round was about 45 min and lots of cross questioning was done

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IIT-ian's PACE Education (Mumbai).

Interview

two rounds of interview was conducted . final interview was with the senior management of the company . it was a good experience . the interview was stress free.

Lecturer for JEE Advance Maths Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIT-ian's PACE Education (Mumbai) in July 2016.

Interview

test and demo lecture , ignore after this just putting to complete formality of 30 words "Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proces"

IIT JEE Advanced Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IIT-ian's PACE Education (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a walk-in for a conversation with Mr. Kuldeep Tyagi. After discussion about the pay range, He specified the topics on which I would be solving a MCQ question paper and the difficulty and the marks % I should score. If you have 3+ years of experience at known coaching institutes, no need of a test. Clear the test and you'll have to give a class demo. If you're marks are good but the demo feedback was not good, you'll get selected but will probably get classes only after spending a month or two in doubt sessions. Or maybe early, depends on the overall demand, and sometimes, if your doubt solving gets famous some students will probably talk to the management and request to be taught by you in class.

Interview Questions

• What topics would you like to give a test on?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.