IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services (Mumbai).

Interview

1. HR Round is just normal. They asked just normal question like background and all.
    2. Technical round was quite goods. They asked very detail question about past experience and about subject knowledge.

Operation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services (Mumbai) in May 2012.

Interview

Basic technical questions related to the field. Few general questions were asked by the HR viz. tell us about yourself, education , family background etc. It is not very difficult to crack the interview. The panel is very friendly and does not try to put too much pressure on you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your college project and what value does it add to the existing processes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No there was no room for negotiation as i was a fresher.
    Though increments are very poor, salary for a beginner is very decent.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services (Chennai) in May 2012.

Interview

group discussion, technical interview, aptitude test, multiple choice questions, general test, technical interview, reason based question, grammar round, technical quiz, general quiz, direct interview, telephone interview, engineering principle round

Interview Questions

• what is the engineering principle   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Civil/Structural Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services (Kolkata) in November 2011.

Interview

They have ask me about basic structural design related questions. then they taken my STAAD test in practical by the use of computer. then a hr round was happened in which they ask about my salary.

Interview Questions

• Who to design a combined foundation?   1 Answer

Project Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services (Mumbai) in July 2010.

Interview

One round of interview both technical & hr.
    Not so strong technical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

two rounds of negotiation. Once offered, discussed expectation. No was the answer from HR. I regretted with current offer. Got revised offer as per expectation.

Execuetive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services in December 2009.

Interview

I have been called for an personal interview in the year December 2004. More questions on safety. President is in the interview panel

Interview Questions

• The questions are based on LPG Plants and material specification and fire fighting system. Since I had previous experience I did not find it difficult   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.