ISGEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Mar 2019

Sort:

Human Resources Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISGEC (Noida) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview Process is very simple, their main focus to hire people in less salary and ok communication skill. they don't have knowledge about current HR trend and work strategy.

Interview Questions

• As I mentioned above they will ask general question to check your communication and confidence. HOD always measure your patience bcz you have to bare him a lot.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ISGEC (Agra, Uttar Pradesh) in December 2013.

Interview

Introduction about yourself
    Briefing about Internship and questions on internship
    Major project briefing and questions on major project. Major project is regarding efficiency improvement of backheo loader and study of backheo loader hydraulic system

Interview Questions

• Questions on cylindrical shells of som Mohr circle and thermodynamics   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ISGEC (Noida) in December 2014.

Interview

- Depending on the posting interview is conducted.
    - Sometime Walk-in, sometimes group interviews. Only that group leader takes interview who has the vacancy.
    - HR doesn't have much role except arranging interview.
    - Past work samples might help

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ISGEC (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

As in Interview process there Employer's interviewers call me on cabin and ask about my career and about my work experience. After ask question relevant my experience and Employer's details and about my salary.

Interview Questions

• why cavitation form in pump?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISGEC in December 2012.

Interview

Written Exam and Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called just 2 days before joining to give letter. Very Poor Experience

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ISGEC (Noida) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is good. Initially got call from company HR and have a detailed discussion. Then got the call for personal interview and had 3 rounds. Both theoretical and practical questions were asked. Also the company focuses on the knowing the behavioral trends of the person. They use a personalty questionnaire for same. I had the best experience so far. Learning a lot in interview.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISGEC (Chandigarh) in September 2018.

Interview

test followed by interview . test comprises of basic engg ques + aptitude questions , if you pass the test then you have to appear for interview their you will be asked about youself and engg questions or about your project .

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISGEC (Pilani) in September 2016.

Interview

Initially there was a paper pen based test in which they asked pure technical mechanical questions, then AMCAT test in which aptitude and technical questions were asked then followed by the interview.Only 1st test was considered for elimination, later final results were based on online test and interview. results were announced 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Question related to pressure vessels, boilers because I have done my internship in a power plant. some questions related to material science.   Answer Question

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISGEC.

Interview

questions were all on power plant and boilers relevant to the company's need and expectations from a candidate they will recruit , multi tasker, articulate in speech and not geek is what they look for.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISGEC (New Delhi) in January 2017.

Interview

Written test: Technical (MCQ Type)
    Interview
    Another aptitude test to further select from shortlisted candidates after interview.
    It was a mess. They themselves didn't seem to have any fix pattern.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions.
      The interviewer didn't know anything much about mechanical engineering.
      He had a notebook to ask questions from.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.