IVL Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IVL Global Interview Questions

Interviews at IVL Global

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IVL Global (Pune) in October 2020.

Interview

Interview questions were tricky, checking basic knowledge of Java and C++. Few questions were based on databases and SQL. Interviewer may give you code and ask you to find the output of the code.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Apptitude test
    Interview
    Test is easy but interview questions are very hard, but I could not clear it but overall experience is quite good, eco friendly hr team and I like that company

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IVL Global (Pune).

Interview

Proper streamlined process by the HR and the hiring manager. Hiring manager asked good profile related questions and was observant. He also asked questions related to my previous work in my previous company.

Interview Questions

• How will you convince a decision maker to buy IVL's service?   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IVL Global (Indore) in August 2020.

Interview

1. Shortlisting test - Quantitative aptitude, Verbal ability, Logical reasoning, coding (basic)
    2. Technical Interview - asked basic concepts of java, SQL. Talked about my project.
    3. HR cum technical interview - Slightly technical interview with some HR questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.