Igor's Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Igor's Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Igor's Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Igor's Group

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Igor's Group (Belgrade (Serbia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on Upwork, the process was fast, they reviewed my skills and reviews on same website, it was short interview and they opened a new contract for me. We started to work with some usual reports, etc.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Igor's Group in October 2009.

Interview

I submitted my cover letter and resume, in reply to their local newspaper job posting for their Marketing Manager position. About a week from my application, I was called in for an interview with the group's Marketing Director. At the interview, the director began resonably cordial. My resume clearly stated that I had 10yrs of marketing experience, but it was not in F&B and I was not fluent in written Mandarin, but she proceeded to ask whether I had specific F&B experience and my fluency in written Mandarin. She subsequently offered me an assistant role, that I declined. It was clear she had not read my resume, and I didn't have the specific experience she was seeking for the role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.