Illumination Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Illumination Entertainment

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Illumination Entertainment

Character Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Illumination Entertainment (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on the phone and went in for an interview. I met three people from the Consumer Product Group and they were very professional, very nice. It felt serious-more like a job interview than an intern interview. I didn't know anyone at the company before I applied.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work experience, my drawing, and my technical skills and my interests in the animation industry. I was asked specifically about some work in my portfolio and what inspired me and about companies I'd worked with.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Illumination Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview which lasted about 45 minutes and went very well! They asked about my previous internships and work experience, my availability, and my interests re: departments at the company.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from your experience at [previous company on my resume]?   Answer Question

I T Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Illumination Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume by email. The first interview was with my direct superior. Following the initial interview, another was scheduled with the head of the department. The process was very relaxed and positive.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Illumination Entertainment (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Brought in to discuss future goals, relevant experience, and reason for applying. I went to a nearby coffee shop and spoke with one of the assistants about the job. Talked with people from HR as well.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Illumination Entertainment (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was pretty lax - I had mine over Skype and got the internship. I was referred to HR by someone in the company which probably helped. For the most part, it seemed that most of the interns had been referred to the company by someone who knew someone else.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.