Impetus Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 183 of over 183 interviews

Applied online20%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Impetus Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Impetus Technologies

Interview

Very satisfied with the interview. The interviewer had in depth knowledge of his subject and domain. They mostly work on cutting edge technologies on Cloud and Big Data. I think it's a great organization to get exposure to the new technologies. A great overall experience.

Interview Questions
  • Should have good knowledge of Data Structures.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Ghaziabad) in Oct 2021

Interview

it is a online mode interview first they ask me introduce yourself then they move to discussion on my project then question on algorithm array sorting searching is started 2 coding question asked

Interview Questions
  • Question on DBMS (normalization , Acid property) Question on stack array tree graph

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

10h

works at

Oracle India

Hi All, My sister has cleared all the rounds in Accenture. HR contacted her today to negotiate the salary. My sister asked for 8LPA FP. HR said the max fixed pay they could offer is 7.5LPA. My sister told she would think and get back in few minutes. Within 5 minutes, HR moved the candidature status to “on hold” due to budget constraints. None of the HRs are answering the calls. What can i expect? TIA I am feeling worse as i advised my sister to tell HR that she would get back. :(

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Impetus Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Impetus Technologies

Interview

First, there was a Written test(In this there were some coding ( coding questions of the average difficulty level ) and aptitude questions and then if you cleared the written test then there will be the technical interviews(2-3 interviews can happen according to the individual)

Interview Questions
  • Questions were on the introduction and the software engineering and also on the database and data structures as well
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

Hacker rank coding and aptitude test coding test is easy 1st technical interview ask questions from resume solve 2 dbms queries 2nd technical interview ask dbms queries this time queries is slightly difficult 3rd hr interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ondal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Ondal) in Sep 2021

Interview

Questions on data structures were asked. Stack , queue, searching, sorting, Sql queries were asked.also oops .about dbms and Language specific questions were asked. Interview was conducted on Microsoft teams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Impetus Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Impetus Technologies

Interview

Went well .. in depth knowledge on GCP is necessary.. questions wer all related to how GCP services were used. For example : how do we copy data to GCS ? Types of data storage etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore) in Aug 2021

Interview

There were two technical rounds and then HR round. The interview is for manual and Automation testing. Taken by Indore employee on August 2021. The first round was totally about manual process and how QA approach to Developer and BA regarding changes.

Interview Questions
  • What is SDLC and explain it phases. Test Plan Regression Testing Severity and Priority with an example of low severity and low priority. Test cases Smoke and Sanity testing How QA interact with Developer and BA if having any doubt. Mostly questions are related to Manual and QA processes.
3 people found this interview helpful

Impetus Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Impetus Technologies

Interview

Two round of technical discussion includes the code writing, scenario based question, concepts around the technologies mentioned in resume Also ask to write queries for scenario based questions in DB

Impetus Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied through naukari.com. The overall process took 2 weeks. There were 3 rounds, technical, Managerial and HR. All the rounds were easy and were virtually organized and I have a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Basics of core java and about my project.
  • write all the possible permutation and combination for string str = "abc"
  • Basics of string like why it is immutable and some memory related questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Impetus Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Impetus Technologies

Interview

i got interviewed at indore office.. interviwer is not at all interested in taking interview. what is future and what is the return type of it in java ? .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 183 Interviews