IndiHire Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at IndiHire Consultants

Sort:

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiHire Consultants (Hyderabad) in February 2018.

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview. 1st Skype interview, F2F - 2 Rounds
    1st Round with Hyderabad Center Business Manager - Was Good Interaction
    2nd Round Hyderabad Center Manager - Bad Experience - I feel he is not the right person for the interview panel. Very pathetic questions which are not related to work.

Candidates if you are applying for this company be prepared for
    Q. Interviewer will ask you the color of dress that the receptionist is wearing
    Q. Interviewer will how many number of floors that are there in the building they have office
    Q. Interviewer will ask you, you come by lift or stairs
    Q. Interviewer will ask the color of chairs at the reception
    Q. Interviewer will ask new papers name/Water Can Name

Recommend not to apply - They don't have proper office space in Hyderabad and People as well.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiHire Consultants (New Delhi) in April 2014.

Interview

Written round followed by oral discussions. A written test is given to all to know the aptitude of the candidate. Give me a break - An aptitude test which has comprehension and Essay to know the written english of a candidate. What does written English to do with a recruiter's interview. Absurd and pathetic.

Manager-Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiHire Consultants (New Delhi) in May 2015.

Interview

Transparent & Quick. Not very time consuming. Focus to know me more as a person rather than judge me on my numbers. Human Resource Team was quick in responding. Not too much on salary negotiation. Matters were kept transparent,

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.