IndiaLends Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IndiaLends Interview Questions

Interviews at IndiaLends

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IndiaLends (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online through the job portal. Got a reply within in a week. First round was telephonic interview with HR. After that they called me to their office. Second round was written test consisted of 20 questions (Quant+LR). Third round was interview with analytics head. He asked 3 puzzles and 1 case study in this round. After this there was another interview round. In this round he asked me resume based questions and 1 puzzle. Overall interview experience was good.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiaLends (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

4 interviews with different people.
    One with ceo, one with marketing manager, one with product manager and one with hr. All guesstimates and hr related questions.

What are expecting from role?
    How will you convince an investor to give us funding?

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IndiaLends (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through a consultancy, and interview scheduled on next day at 10:A M but process start after 2 hours of wait. And that I got interviewed. F2F interview was pretty well for me but the person who is taking the interview is stillo don't the right answer and he is keep saying that my answer are wrong. When I ask him to give me the correct answer he just ignore that and started with another question. After the interview was informed that I got rejected for the same. But next day I got a call from HR that I am selected for the QA role and she asked me my expectations. On that call she gave me her budget and told me that she will provide me the break up part and selection mail. After that she called me back and informed me that she won't be able t give this much. she just refused from her own words. I applied after providing my expectations but in that call she is offering me the same current package. I don't why would someone join on the same package even after providing the all details before interview. Highly Unprofessional behavior of HR. I never seen this kind of unprofessional behavior. Waste of time!!

Interview Questions

• SDLC, STLC, testing types, Sql queries(highest salary, joins) api testing   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaLends (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2019.

Interview

Good process with fair assessment of skills and knowledge. Was asked to write pseudo codes of questions. Questions were average not that difficult, fairly knowledgeable people took my interview and process was fair and transparent.

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IndiaLends (Gur Gram) in May 2019.

Interview

I gone through a hiring firm. They told me process will be closed in a day. When i reached and cleared first round company HR told me that now postion is on hold for some time. now waiting for the next step

Lead Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IndiaLends (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2019.

Interview

Overall Process : A negative experience with an unprofessional organisation which lasted for total 7 rounds of which 4 were face to face interaction with different people including existing employee of similar designation, HR, and two with marketing heads. While the remaining three were written.

Pain Points:

1. The interview process was lengthy and consumed an entire day. Came to their office around 11 am and left at 5 pm.

2. Was made to wait for an hour for an interaction with the second marketing head (who is pretty arrogant and lacks courtesy) as the HR did not even check his availability for that particular time.

3. They won't provide any internet connection and shall expect you to sync your mobile hotspot to the laptop for carrying out research in case of written test for the 'entire duration'.

After this rigmarole, they put my candidature on hold stating "You're selection is 80% confirmed and we'd like to screen other candidates meanwhile giving another written test to which there isn't any response.
    A month after this, they turned up to make an offer so the HR emails for the list of documents required to release the offer letter which she never did after accessing my confidential documents.
    A week after contacting, the HR simply says "We do not have this much budget so we won't be moving forward with you."

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaLends in March 2019.

Interview

There were 2 rounds, Tech and HR. Tech round had sql questions on joins and all and some basic knowledge on loans was tested.Additionally 2 puzzles were asked in the end. I anwered all questions correctly(in my opinion) just failed to solved 1 puzzle out of the 2.HR was smooth.

Software Development Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saket

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaLends (Saket) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through Internshala. Got shortlisted based on my application and was invited to appear for the interview at their office in Saket, New Delhi. 1st round was coding; simple and easy questions followed by 3 rounds of f2f interviews.

Technical Lead .NET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IndiaLends (New Delhi) in July 2017.

Interview

I was really delighted once I got selected in the first round, but after that it was bit mess up. Since HR suggested the next round would be final because the founder or concerned team are on a business trip and in this way I went through four rounds so almost one month passed. Before each round the consultant used to say it would be your final meeting with the founder but it never happened. Rather than in each round the new interviewer trying to judge me or looks like they are proving themselves.

In last and fourth round that was about Azure the interviewer rejected me, strange because Azure was not a part of the JD and they realized I'm not suitable for this organisation after four rounds and one month.

No doubt, a bit disappointed, but pathetic experience went through. I believe they should realize and respect the candidate's time simultaneously.

Interview Questions

• .Net Architect, OOPS, SQL Server, Design & Patterns, TFS, Agile, Azure Cloud   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IndiaLends (New Delhi).

Interview

There were 3 rounds. 1st round was basic HR round followed by technical round on programming language(SAS) and predictive analytics techniques. I was called for the 3rd round the next day. 3rd round was mostly focused on puzzles and a case study on probability. Case study was conceptual and general puzzles were asked.

Interview Questions

• Few puzzles were asked including 2 ropes puzzle and ant on the vertices of a triangular park puzzle.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.