IndiaMART Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IndiaMART Interview Questions

Interviews at IndiaMART

2.7

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IndiaMART (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

What are the questions asked in interview? I want to know the detailed information about the company...I want the profile of the company
    What is the Duty and Responsiblity of Client service executive

Telemarketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Delhi, CA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Form Filling, HR Round, Round with Manager

Interview Questions

• How would you convince some one over the phone to take the mentioned products?   2 Answers
    • What is the expected salary?And how soon can you join?   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IndiaMART (New Delhi) in August 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds :- 1. Technical or Sales (Face to Face )
    Depends on Functionality and Skills Assessment
    2. Functional Round (Face to Face)
    Ask about Previous company work and discuss about work to be done
    3. HR Round (Tele)
    Negotiation

Interview Questions

• Asked about Team Handling Ability and Working Targets   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaMART (New Delhi) in April 2015.

Interview

Application
    Got a call from Indiamart.. I interviewed at IndiaMART (New Delhi) in April 2015.

Interview
    3 Rounds :- 1. Technical or Sales (Face to Face )
    Depends on Functionality and Skills Assessment
    2. Functional Round (Face to Face)
    Ask about Previous company work and discuss about work to be done
    3. HR Round (Tele)
    Negotiation

Interview Questions
    Asked about Team Handling Ability and Working Targets

Interview Questions

• About Previous company work and discuss about work to be done..   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Noida) in August 2013.

Interview

First you need to have 80% through out only then you are eligible for technical profile .
    There is written test first , if you clear the test then there are 3 rounds of Face to Face interview .
    first 2 are by technical managers and if you cleared these then final will be with HOD .

Interview Questions

• Basic questions are there but yes at times you will find those basic questions difficult.
      So don't go through topics theoretically , whatever you answer be confident and try to justify it.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Noida) in December 2015.

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds, written technical and aptitude which is followed by two technical interviews.
    The first round is of technical pen-paper coding round where you have to attempt 6 questions. 5 out of 6 are very easy like really easy basic questions. out of 6 even if you do 5 problems correctly, you will get through. A word of caution though, please write simple easy code and do approach in a novel way. It is not google, the examiners are quite dumb,atleast they were in my case. The problems are pretty standard so write standard solutions.

If you clear this round then it is followed by apti round which is very basic. You do not need to study at all for that, it is of class 8th level to say he least.

If you get through this round then it is followed by a technical interview round. This round is fairly easy. They just check on your basics and do not grill you much. If you sufficient knowledge of C and SQL then you will pass wit flying colors.

The last round is the trickiest. I did not get through this round. The key focus areas are Pointers, N-D arrays, macros, SQL. The questions will be very basic but conceptual , you need to have good grasp on the concepts. You will enjoy this round. The interviewers were very nice to me and they will even give you hints if you are stuck somewhere.

Interview Questions

• Written - digits to words, appending the string, writing your own power function, printing 6 random letters, insertion sort etc.

1st interview round-

1. Program of set A-B
      2.Prime number function
      3.swapping without 3rd variable
      4. Normalisation
       5.joins
      6.2nd highest number in SQL
      7. printing a word without semicolon in C.

2nd interview round.

1. Macros vs variable.
      2. array in runtime.
      3. 2D array in runtime
      4.representing array in 4 ways
      5. joins
      6.can foreign key be null ?? why ??
      7.make table chose primary/foreign key
      8. question on null keyword
      9.normalisation
      10.diff in 2nf and 3nf ??   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Noida).

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment in the domain of back end development. With a basic test for aptitude followed by coding , candidates were selected for interview. First round was very easy , they only asked background details , most questions were based on the project did in college days. In second round , questions on sql , c/c++ mainly in oops were asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IndiaMART.

Interview

3 rounds 1 online test ,1tech,1 tech+hr Java and web development based tech.
    Data structures algorithms and database questions asked.Online test comprises of aptitude and 2 coding questions.My experience was good. Interviews are friendly so you will not feel nervous. Rest is up to you. Be confident and you can easily direct the interview in your way.

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Noida) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at IndiaMart, Noida. There was 1 HR round, first technical round and selected candidates were interviewed in second technical round. After clearing these I was called for a final round with a senior employee (Director/VP) . I was confirmed after that round that I have cleared it and the HR asked for my documents & confirmed that she will send offer letter the next day . When I didn't receive the offer letter, I called her she said she will send it in next 2 days. I followed up with the HR for the offer letter and for the next few weeks she kept on giving the same excuse that they are asking for salary approval from the senior employee. After 2 months she clearly told me that I had less experience then they were looking for although I had told my experience in HR round and mentioned the same in my CV.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Noida) in January 2018.

Interview

i applied through university .we had online coding round which consist of 2 easy questions.shortlisted candidates were called for nterview at their noida office.It was a day long process with 2 interview rounds-first technical and then hr+tech.Results were declared after few days.

Interview Questions

• basic questions related to comp science subjects,projects,other things mentioned in cv.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.