IndiaNIC Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IndiaNIC Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at IndiaNIC Infotech

3.2

IOS Developer Interview

Interview

It was good.It took around one hour and i was selected.The interview was core technical.I enjoyed it.After one hour of interview they told me same time that I was selected and can start work as soon as possible.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech (Ahmedabad).

Interview

TO begin with, I come to know about the opening of PHP through one of my friend who already working with the organization then after I got a call from HR in which they have verified my experience and other details and arranged the telephonic round which was technical, in this they have covered important topics related to my technology once I have cleared this then they have called me for face to face round in which they have took technical in depth round on wordpress CMS and other components of PHP followed by HR round. Holistically, I found interview process very smooth and good.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech (Ahmedabad).

Interview

i got the call regarding telephonic interview first and then arranged interview timing, during interview i have asked some of technical questions and all that.then after success interview there was HR meeting for all interview formalities and offer confirmation. at last document verification has been done and all forms fill up process is done by Hr Dept.

Interview Questions

• how to manage security on website specific case in wordpress   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech (Ahmedabad).

Interview

Initially, I come to know about the job opening through job portal. I applied online later on I have received call from HR in which they have taken details about experience and other synopsis. Very first round was technical in telephonic mode in which they have assessed me in depth on CorePHP, CakePHP, Jquery, Mysql, Ajax. Next round was again telephonic in which they have judged me on other parameters such as project handling, team work etc. Thirdly, it was a skype video round in which they asked me questions on HTTP Request, Angular JS, Framework Knowledge. Followed by final face to face HR round in which they have verified educational credentials, experience in order to complete offer process.

Interview Questions

• How to reduce http request on page loading?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech (Ahmedabad).

Interview

The company has conducted walkin interviews at Indore. I went there for in person interview. It was a technical round. After a month, I received call from the company for further round. It was a again a technical telephonic round in which they have assessed PHP & mongodb skills. After clearing this round, I have been called for face to face final round in which they took HR round followed by offer process.

Interview Questions

• How to connect MongoDB using PHP and its advantage and disadvantage?   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech.

Interview

Initially I got call from HR once my CV was reviewed by the company then the first round of my interview was Technical one wherein I was asked the questions on OOP concepts, MySql, PHP Frameworks and CMS. The next round was with Department Head followed by the HR round wherein I need to discuss about the Salary and other background information of mine related to my experience and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked on OOP Concepts, Database and Frameworks wherein I found the Database and Web service questions were bit tricky.   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech.

Interview

Hiring process at IndiaNIC is very systematic. I come to know about the requirement from my acquaintances. First round was technical in which they assessed by technical abilities, technical panel was amicable they have not only scrutinized by technical understanding towards PHP but also suggested me improvements for future. Later on, I have attended HR Round in which they have verified my education credentials and other personal details also explained by regarding policies and procedure of the IndiaNIC followed by Offer process which entails formal invitation of joining by providing offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Overall, my experience during interview was very enjoyable. However, Since I am having novice experience in PHP. So interviewer tried to digged down my basics by asking question on OOPs concepts which I found very much tricky but indeed needed for required position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech in June 2013.

Interview

2 technical round prepare well mangento, technical interviews, all about to check your willingness to work with them, work hard and prepare , only point is now they have only one center that is in gujrat

Interview Questions

• normal technical interviews   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech (Ahmedabad) in November 2014.

Interview

It is very good process even they have checked my logical skills. They have given me sheet of logical questions which I need to solve in 10 minutes. I love their process of hiring.

Interview Questions

• Basic Angular Js and Logical reasoning questions with my presentation and other skills.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaNIC Infotech (Ahmedabad) in March 2019.

Interview

There will be 2 round
    1. Technical
    2. Practical(Optional) - if required
    3. HR

first, they conduct technical round and ask all necessary question like normal to the latest tech. and if technical think you have knowledge and exp but you didn't explain very well then they will give you practical test(in rare case this will follow).
    and then finally if you selected then they will call you after a week for HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.