Infinata Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infinata Interview Questions

Interviews at Infinata

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infinata.

Interview

maintain and add to existing CRM code

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinata (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was pretty standard interview. A phone interview followed by onsite interview, where I met with 3 group with 3 people in each group.

From the time they met me at the door till the end of the process I felt like there was some sort of hostility.

All the questions were about handling tough team members, conflict resolving, getting lazy employee to work, etc.

I really felt as there were some issues going on between the teams. I think the reason they didn't make me an offer was that they thought I was "too nice person" for their environment.

Interview Questions

• The team has too much to do. On top of it, there is an employee that doesn't like working with you. How do you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Junior Customer Relations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinata.

Interview

Pretty typical. First was a quick phone interview then a face to face interview a few weeks later.
    They bring in a series of people. It's a bit hard to regear for a new person you are interviewing with.
    Everyone seemed nice and asked basic interview questions. They will email you back if you don't get the job and will let you know reasons why so you can improve on future interviews.

Product Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinata (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a one hour on-campus interview with three managers from each project department: finance, healthcare and CDS. It was the only round of interview, as interviewees would hear their decision within a week or two.

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infinata in March 2014.

Interview

There is no phone interview. The company directly invited me for company interview. There are three arounds of interview. First round was with Head of Product Development - Wealth. Second round was with strategic lead, and director from CDS. Third round was with technical director, and head of product development. Most interview questions are about my internship experiences and academic projects in school. There are questions about career goals, SQL, working style, and how to prioritize things.
    They very friendly and funny.
    The whole process was one week time. I am so impressed about their efficiency.

Interview Questions

• One employer asked me to give some ideas about his current project. It is very unexpected, but my answers also surprised him.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The start timing of the job.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.