Infoway Interview Questions

Updated 12 Mar 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infoway

Infoway

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infoway

Interview

Hiring and interview process was easy if you are qualified for the role. spoke with a recruiter once and came in and interviewed with the HR , and two technical Leaders .But the interviews weren't long

Interview Questions
  • Sing your best song for us.
    Answer Question

Infoway

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infoway

Interview

It was amazing, and really different from the interviews conducted by other companies. The HRs were friendly, and cheerful. It wasn't scary at all and the approach was different too. Really liked the experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Infoway

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infoway

Interview

Most questions were basic and not cryptic. Everyone was nice and inquired about my background experiences and how a typical day at the plant was. I liked the professionalism and courtesy of the employees.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions, details about yourself and passion for the industry.

Infoway

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infoway

Interview

2 phone screens and an on-site 1 hour interview. Met with some really amazing and friendly people. The whole process was a positive and professional experience. Mostly Behavioral with a lot of questions regarding how you perceive Infoway

Interview Questions
  • Given parent-child relationships, determine the family members which have no parents or one parent.

Infoway

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infoway

Interview

Pretty straight-forward, thought-provoking and quick. The interviewer was quite friendly and understanding. They were engaging and tried their best to make the interview process seem smooth and easy, So for me it went really well

Interview Questions
  • What difficult situations have you faced in your previous company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infoway (Calcutta) in Feb 2017

Interview

Highly Professional and Nicely oriented . The interviewer was a very professional person and seemed to ask to the point questions . The questions were pretty basic and sort of tricky but yes they were easy .

Interview Questions
  • Technical and Programming Related

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infoway (Calcutta) in Feb 2016

Interview

In interview they asked ques. from your cv. if you are EE student and have subject of interest machine then they ask question from c, java, this thing happens to me. I think they don't know about the subject. if you are confident on your cv then you will easily get selected.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Serampur Uttarpara

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infoway (Serampur Uttarpara) in Jan 2016

Interview

They came to our college in campus drive and selected candidates through the different level like numerical round consisting of calculus, programming languages followed by group discussion round after that technical and final HR round held in the office.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduction. 2. Example of market place. 3. Example of classified sites. 4. Difference between market place and online store.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infoway (Calcutta) in Jul 2015

Interview

very good and lenient process. they conducted three rounds. apti, technical and hr. two member panel. one lady and one gentleman. they asked basic of c and java. they were very cordial.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infoway (Calcutta) in Jun 2015

Interview

Technical, Knowledge-full, positive reviews. Very helpful to understand the company profile, work structure, employee management and facilities. It was a very satisfying interview and I was very happy to get selected and get joined in the Infoway family.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews