Inkoniq IT Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Inkoniq IT Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Inkoniq IT Solutions

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inkoniq IT Solutions in April 2020.

Interview

Without making any phone conversation, HR sent me a form with basic details such as CTC, NP, CV, portfolio etc plus some design related questions. 2 days later I got an e-mail that I was not shortlisted for further rounds as my profile did not match the requirement. I don't really know the reason why I was not shortlisted. Is it so difficult for a company to say the reason?

Interview Questions

• What if client does not like your design? Why should we hire you? Tell about one successful project? How do you rate yourself in analytics?   Answer Question

UI User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inkoniq IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

First the interview was taken by the HR, she was very cordial and gentle. Then the design co-founder took my Interview. All in all it was very pleasant and good.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inkoniq IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

Mainly a role based interview. Questions were based on cloud infrastructure, requirement gathering and analysis, client interaction, timeline estimation, technical planning for long term projects, language and framework intricacies, automation and testing, mobile applications and back-end services. Overall, very pleasant interview experience. Questions were very apt for the position in question.

Senior Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inkoniq IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and very professional. Loved the co-ordination and on-time meetings. Had three rounds. One Telephonic, One Face to Face and a final one - also Telephonic.

Well co-ordinated and managed despite being a startup.

Interview Questions

• What are some major improvements that would be done to the processes ?   Answer Question

Unfortunately I had to decline the offer because of the Designation mismatch (proposed vs offered).

Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inkoniq IT Solutions.

Interview

I came across Inkoniq through Behance; the interview process was 2+ weeks.

After having 5 levels (2 telephonic + 3 F2F) of interviews, I was offered to take up an assignment for a large multinational bank for a month on a contractual agreement, which in turn enabled both Inkoniq and I to work together, and got an opportunity to perform and assess mutually.

As agreed, after successful completion of the assignment (within the committed timeframe), I was offered to report to Inkoniq's office, which is a fair and professional deal.

Interview Questions

• Discussions related to VD/UXD and Project Management skills.   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inkoniq IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

It was good experience with inkoniq, I really like the way they handle and quick response from HR team. When I didt get time to attend the direct face to face interview they provided alternative telephonic option.

UI Developer/Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inkoniq IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

Got a call for UI developer, went for interview. First round interview was good up-to the mark, then they given a design to make. Completed and handover the test. Then in second round, some question were asked from test itself. and a number of other question. First and second interviewee were god. Till now everything was okay. Technical people are very nice they are professional and have sound knowledge. I was impressed with the level of interview.
    Everything will be done on weekdays.

The worst part comes now. HR manager is the real problem. NO HR guts at all.
    HR manager Offered very nominal hike and pretending like doing obligation.
    She offered hike below industry standards, eve she tried to impose it on me over call.

I given interview two time and spent 3-4 hours on their test. All my hard-work ruined by HR people,

Company seems good, technical people are brilliant but HR is worst.

Interview Questions

Inkoniq IT Solutions Response

26 Feb 2015 – HR Manager

Dear Candidate, We apologize that you had an unusual experience during your interview with INKONIQ with the HR Team. At INKONIQ, our CTC structure is lean and there are no hidden deductions hence the CTC hike might have seemed minimal but the take home was 30% more than your current take home. We offer more than the industry standards depending on the performance in the technical interview. Moreover at INKONIQ we proactively take care of performers so if you would have proved your mettle after joining INKONIQ your salary would have been hiked again. Some candidates ask for hikes that are not feasible when they ask for almost 100% hike. It is very unfortunate that we could not make it work this time however we hope that we will be able to work together in the future. Wish you all the very best for your future endeavors.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inkoniq IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in February 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview with Design Director. Casual talking and discussion. Basic capability and vision checking. Friendly interview process. Checking IQ level, UX problems, problematic questions. language testing etc. One day interview and result have been provide the very next day. Asked about the theories, work experience etc

Interview Questions

• What was the previous projects.
      UX principles   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inkoniq IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

Went through my portfolio and asked about why I took the specific decisions in my design. Asked some basic technical questions about front-end development
    Situational questions regarding if i get stuck how would i go about it

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.