Inman's Auto Rescue Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Inman's Auto Rescue

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inman's Auto Rescue

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inman's Auto Rescue (Lewisville, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

went through a temporary agency which lasted a few minutes of questions regarding typing and how I handle stressful situations. Was required to take a drug test and gave me a start date about a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inman's Auto Rescue (Lewisville, TX (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I went into Inman's, put in my application and got a phone call a few days later. Went to the interview which was very brief and to the point. A drug test was provided and I got hired after passing.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inman's Auto Rescue (Lewisville, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

great but the job is awful, i love the employees not the employers they were horrible. I was there for almost a year and because i got sick they fired me stating that my excuse was fake. I asked them to call the hospital to verify but they wouldn't eben call.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Inman's Auto Rescue (Lewisville, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very easy and mostly informs you about the job itself. The hiring process starts on Monday and last for a week. 9-3 then you start on the Friday of that week.
    Then you have 2 days off a d on Monday you will start a full day.

Interview Questions

• What is your words per minute rate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inman's Auto Rescue (Lewisville, TX (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy, friendly Human Resources staff. Take a typing test at the end. They do send you off to take drug test at the end of interview. Dress casual, nice jeans and shirt.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle high pace work?   1 Answer

National Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inman's Auto Rescue (Lewisville, TX (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

1 full day of training on procedures to use lock out tools, change tires properly, and correct jump start procedure.

Interview Questions

• Performing the unlock procedures and remembering all makes and models of vehicles.   Answer Question

Negotiation

1099 position

Road Side Assistance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inman's Auto Rescue (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Saw job on Craigslist. Called number. Met at a hotel with two dudes. T.C. Holt and another guy from Houston. Told about how much money I could make and within an hour had company stickers on my vehicle and tools in my trunk. Made first call within three hours of accepting positon.

Interview Questions

• Do you use drugs? I answered No. Interviewer replied, "Too bad, I'm out of weed" lol   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. $12 a call commission.

Roadside Assistance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inman's Auto Rescue (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Fast easy interview. They laid out the requirements and pay details. I was working in 1 day after interview. We marked my truck with logo's , loaded the equipment and had my first call within 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Could I work by myself without supervision   1 Answer

Roadside Assistance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inman's Auto Rescue (Columbus, OH (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

went over to some guys house to fill out a app witch was a dump smelled like cat pee looked like they were on welfare place was a mess asked me if i wanted to sit on the couch and fill out the app told him i would take it home and fill it out and bring it back.got out of there and never looked back if he is the boss and lives like that you can't make that much money working for this company

Interview Questions

• he ask if i was able to work nights and weekends   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.