Intas Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 26 Mar 2019

2.8

Sort:

Trainee Interview

Interview

it was technical and HR. HR contacted first to fix the appointment. First interview was with the head of the department and then HR. It was smooth process. People were cooperative.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals in July 2012.

Interview

Applying by deliver CV to the company building
    then they will call you for first interview invitation
    if you pass wait anther call for second interview ,
    then if you are in the short list they will send an email , asking for your certifications , drive license and etc ...
    then will send you a personality , behavioral written test .. solve it and reply back
    finally wait for anther phone call....

Interview Questions

• if you dont have experience in companies like me the interviewer may ask you: why i should hire you while i can hire a trained pharmacist will not cost me time and training ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

difficult....

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in May 2015.

Interview

very slow interview process, had to sit 6 hours for the interview i was just waiting and waiting nobody cared about the candidates who were waiting and took 3 interview in last 1/2 hours of the day

Interview Questions

• asked about the basics of the career not so hard to crack the interview   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in January 2012.

Interview

very focused interview process. Mostly about past product launch and checking your creativity to market any thing. Some fundamentals about the drugs you worked on.
    Some what on work patterns , flow of execution etc etc.

Interview Questions

• how to convince a doctor who is working with a competitor   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals in April 2016.

Interview

First there Will be HR round then technical round. If you are selected they will send you offer letter. Company do not do much negotiation. Generally give 25% hike compare to your salary.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in March 2010.

Interview

its not a tough task to go on , just preliminary round and final one in head office

its not match with my criterias

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephonic and in-person interview, well questioned in every aspect. They asked regarding the type of work i was well versed with. Expertise in different techniques.
    Questions for technical skill and documentation knowledge. Also regarding audits faced.

Interview Questions

• Reason to leave previous organization   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals in March 2012.

Interview

I had worked in Intas as an Assistant Manager, in 2008 to 2010 & Executed one Factory in SEZ, 150 Crore value of project was there, based on that they have given me again a chance in their organisation.
    In Intas my experience was best in Ahmedabad, I have worked 6 limited companies in Ahmedabad directly & indirectly I am dealing with more than 60 companies, Intas is best in Ahmedabad.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In Salary, i am less satisfied, but future is nice so i accepted.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals in April 2016.

Interview

Telephonic round followed by interview in person at there site. Which included, form filling with all the details as in your CV and some personality based questionnaire.
    Followed by panel interview, followed by panel interview again along with HR.

Interview Questions

• telephonic: what is down stream processing. purification, backgrounds of CV.   Answer Question
    • Panel interview: CV background, DSP, Purification, how will I Handel any problem, basic steps in purification and DSP,   Answer Question
    • Am I fit for job, shift rotations, sometimes, log working hours etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is easy. HR of celestial division, Ahmadabad is very supportive and practical rather than being methodist. If you are genuine, he will help you to all possible extent.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Short and smooth.
    There will be screening by HR department according to your resume and then yo will get call or email once you chosen. HR person will take telephonic interview if you reside in different city else they will call personal interview.
    Interview process includes HR and technical round. All questions will be related to your past experience and your knowledge and skills. Process is followed by some documentation formalities if you are lucky to get selected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.