Intas Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intas Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews at Intas Pharmaceuticals

2.8

Trainee Interview

Interview

it was technical and HR. HR contacted first to fix the appointment. First interview was with the head of the department and then HR. It was smooth process. People were cooperative.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals in July 2012.

Interview

Applying by deliver CV to the company building
    then they will call you for first interview invitation
    if you pass wait anther call for second interview ,
    then if you are in the short list they will send an email , asking for your certifications , drive license and etc ...
    then will send you a personality , behavioral written test .. solve it and reply back
    finally wait for anther phone call....

Interview Questions

• if you dont have experience in companies like me the interviewer may ask you: why i should hire you while i can hire a trained pharmacist will not cost me time and training ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

difficult....

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in May 2015.

Interview

very slow interview process, had to sit 6 hours for the interview i was just waiting and waiting nobody cared about the candidates who were waiting and took 3 interview in last 1/2 hours of the day

Interview Questions

• asked about the basics of the career not so hard to crack the interview   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in January 2012.

Interview

very focused interview process. Mostly about past product launch and checking your creativity to market any thing. Some fundamentals about the drugs you worked on.
    Some what on work patterns , flow of execution etc etc.

Interview Questions

• how to convince a doctor who is working with a competitor   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals in April 2016.

Interview

First there Will be HR round then technical round. If you are selected they will send you offer letter. Company do not do much negotiation. Generally give 25% hike compare to your salary.

Senior Executive Interview

Interview

First writtem examination takem for screening your aptitude test. Then face to face interview which is very comfortable and frank speaking and interviewer is very polite in nature.
    They asked questions very politely and understand and listen the answers very carefull given by me.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current organisation   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in March 2010.

Interview

its not a tough task to go on , just preliminary round and final one in head office

its not match with my criterias

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (New Delhi) in February 2014.

Interview

Simple Interaction on past achievements and man management related issues faced in daily jobs in pharmaceutical sales which are niggling issues which stop growth. Also personal interactions happened. Sometimes Aptitude Tests are also taken.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a unionised employee?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephonic and in-person interview, well questioned in every aspect. They asked regarding the type of work i was well versed with. Expertise in different techniques.
    Questions for technical skill and documentation knowledge. Also regarding audits faced.

Interview Questions

• Reason to leave previous organization   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Intas Pharmaceuticals (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was well structured and included a diverse set of stakeholders. It was a day long process and also had good food. The travel was also bourne by the company which a pleasant surprise

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.