Integra Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integra Global Solutions

Sort:

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integra Global Solutions (Coimbatore) in December 2017.

Interview

They will give a paper and tell to write something for 200 words
    your resume will be collected
    a normal interview only but you will be shocked to hear your salary (too low)
    only yearly once they increase it but they might terminate even before that with many assessment tests

Interview Questions

• talk on any topic for 2 minutes
      do u have any experience?
      what was your previous salary?
      only general questions   Answer Question

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integra Global Solutions (Coimbatore) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a Single round asked about technical in accounts and general passage writing. They asked 20 technical Questions Which are basic in accounts and in General they asked a passage to write on the topic given. Answering for the technical questions were very simple and Easy to crack for the experienced persons.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integra Global Solutions (Coimbatore) in April 2018.

Interview

1. I enquired with the HR stating about my experience and profile details. I was asked to walkin for the interview and I did so. 2. After coming all the way spending money for traveling from Bangalore to coimbatore with lots of hopes. 3. They just conducted HR round and so cool responding there is no openings for now, we will call you. What a company..... Please do not repeat this to any other candidate because it's not that easy to take it up esp when a candidate is searching desperately. It will disappoint a lot.

Interview Questions

Integra Global Solutions Response

8 May 2018 – President

Hello

We are very sorry to hear about your experience.

Integra hires only from local cities (Coimbatore and Ahmedabad). We only higher level managerial type positions from outside these two... More

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integra Global Solutions (Coimbatore) in April 2011.

Interview

Aptitude test-Basic English Grammar- This is based on the process you are hired for. Communcation skill testing. If there are a lot of candidates for walk-in, a group discussion may be conducted.Then a list of questions will be given for you to answer. Nothing much after that. Then, finally you will have this direct personal interview

Negotiation

Nil

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Integra Global Solutions.

Interview

They came to my campus for interview(SMVEC).The first round was consisting of three parts. Aptitude(Quants,Reasoning),C,CSS,XML,Java and Verbal ability(essays,mail writing,picture comprehension).Second round was face to face.They checked the verbal communication skills for project manager and coding knowledge,java,css,xml questions for Lead programmer post.

Web Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integra Global Solutions (Coimbatore) in July 2015.

Interview

Mainly they check English communication skills and typing speed..Our altitude, how we handle projects at work pressure....I applied online, process took 3 days to company..25-30 members came for interview. At last 8 members selected.

Interview Questions

• 1) Self Introduction and our passion
      2) Family background
      3) few questions technical   Answer Question

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integra Global Solutions (Coimbatore).

Interview

Tested on English language skills and accounting knowledge when the company visited our college campus. This was during my final year of college. Many students from my college attended the interview. The company selected only people with good English and strong accounting knowledge. Luckily I was selected from my college. I was happy about it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.