Intellect Design Arena Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intellect Design Arena

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 214 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (India)

Interview

the company came to my college so i posted my cv to them and was directly hired by the comapany so overall there was no interview such but it was easy as it was kind of walk in

Interview Questions
  • what do i know about the company
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (United States)

Interview

Open ended questions, software skills, deep learning framework knowledge. It tarted with a questions about my background and education, and ended with my expectations. Also, there was one programming assessment.

Interview Questions
Intellect Design Arena
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (New Delhi)

Interview

HR contacted me regarding an position, said Manager wants to have an 'discussion' regarding the role(on video call). I asked if it's an Interview, but HR said it will be an normal 'Discussion' However, the Manager took an 'actual' interview. And there had been no response from them after that. WoW !! Atleast have a clarity about the Recruitment process !!

Interview Questions
Intellect Design Arena
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (India)

Interview

one on one Interview process : Domain specific questions : Work ethics related questions : Area of expertise : Business Situation provided, once will you respond. : Describe yourself : Where do you want to reach in next five years

Interview Questions
  • Domain related current updates / industry ?
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (India)

Interview

1st Round - 30 Java Multiple Choice Questions of 30minutes Difficulty - Moderate, 2nd Round - Technical HR of 15mins based HR, Project Explanation. 3rd Round - HR Round for communication check, About the Company.

Interview Questions
  • Project Explanation, Technical Questions - Java: Exception Handling, Object Class, for loop vs for each loop, HashMap DS. SQL - All Queries.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (India)

Interview

first round is online exam round based on java and database.second round is technical round.at that round will ask basic java questions and sql queries.basically questions on the collection and interface and queries on the joins.

Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (India)

Interview

Two levels of interview. In both, there will be questions on Core JAVA concepts, Spring Framework concepts like Spring AOP, Interception, Spring Transaction, Servlet Filter, Spring Annotations, Request handling, cookies, Java Streams, etc..

Interview Questions
Intellect Design Arena
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (India)

Interview

Contact through HR. Couple rounds of interviews followed by HR interview. Interview was mostly domain based for manager level employees. HR interview is basic questions, haven't seen anyone get rejected at HR level interviews.

Interview Questions
Intellect Design Arena
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (New Delhi) in Aug 2020

Interview

First round is Telephonic round about education, experience and certifications. Second round is through video conference about technical skills like Java, SQL or any database we are familiar with. Last round is HR.

Interview Questions
Intellect Design Arena
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (Chennai) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process was smooth and easy. Questions from oops concepts were asked but the gap between the rounds was long so it took 3 weeks to complete the process

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 214 Interviews