Intellect Design Arena Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Intellect Design Arena

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

.The panel only asked project overview. Not a single question asked on java. They were just discussing the technologies and project which I had worked on. I think they were expecting a UI technology as well. They provide lunch for all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• They just discussed the technology I had work such as spring boot, kafka? The only question which was aked is do you know cicd configuration?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of technical interview, 1st on weekend and the other on a week day later.
    I have done the interview very well and i got the result for both rounds on the same day of interview.
    After that, on the same day of 2nd interview with test manager, had a hr discussion about package. After negotiation, we came to a conclusion with the package. And hr told, we will be sending mail to verify documents, after that offer letter will be released.
    As they told, they asked for all the required documents and i sent, 2 weeks later they sent salary breakup mail in which the package given is very less that what they told during the hr discussion.
    This negotiation phase went for more than 2 weeks and finally they told we can give this much only.
    I accepted it, as i had no other way and asked them to send offer letter.
    Hr told that, it will be sent within 2 days. But didn't receive, i waited for a week and tried contacting hr. They were telling will send in 2 days, in 1 week.
    But they didn't send at all. Finally after i follwed with them for so many times, they told the position went on for hold and will let you know once it is available.
    Such a very irritating process and the hr prcess is very very bad

Interview Questions

• Basic testing techniques and approaches   1 Answer

Java/J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process is pathetic. Yes pathetic. I was called at 10 am sharp in the morning . There was no response till 3pm. I got a chance at around 4:30 and by that they got the candidate they were looking for . I was 2or 3basic Java questions and was asked to leave. Even I was interviewed with 2 more guys on the same table as if they were doing a formality.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena.

Interview

I was called for the interview by an consultant. Had my first round at 5 pm .But i was waiting from morning 10 . cleared the first round . went for a coding round at 6. Due to time constraint.i left the place as i need to travel back my home.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College, AK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (College, AK (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Entire process went well. No more comments . hope to get placed .. prepare well in basic programming concepts like java , etc. Concepts include multithreading, parallel processing , etc.
    Basic questions on topics mentioned in resume

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (Pune).

Interview

Very bad interview process , they invited me for interview and kept me waiting for more than three hours after asking hr i came to know that, they gave preference to the people with more experience and less salary, after asking HR he asked me for my salary and then based on this he had a discussion with the interviewer. At that point only i came to know that i am not going to get selected anyway and it was true as interviewer was so rude he even don't have manners to talk. However, I wasted my day.

AVP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (Chennai) in March 2020.

Interview

It was smooth , well coordinated from Chandra Bhusan TAG team! All virtual so no timings issues or travel issues. Senior management was on time , very good and smooth I would say!!

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (Chennai) in January 2020.

Interview

They scheduled Video interview at 2.30 Pm, I joined in meeting before 5 min .but no join in meeting up to 5 pm,in middle of 2.30 to 5pm i called many times to HR,but they didn't answer my call.after 5.30 he answered my call and told we are in meeting ,today we can;t take interview for you. I asked to re-schedule but they didn't re-schedule.they wasted my half day time.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena (Hyderabad) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview was done by higher official. Doesn't look like an interview. It is more like a discussion. Had a nice experience. Every thing went well. Panel of interview is very good

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Intellect Design Arena in November 2019.

Interview

Interview Process 3 technical rounds. First round is a formal technical round by Intellect. Remaining 2 technical round from client side.
    The interview process took 2 weeks to complete. First two rounds are telephonic. Last round is F2F.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.