Interarch Building Products Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interarch Building Products

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Interarch Building Products (Chennai) in Apr 2021

Interview

Video call interview conducted by Head of quality department and Plant Head . Very knowledgeable professionals and well experienced in product and documentation. Very punctual and good in communication .

Interview Questions
  • What are the types of instruments and their least counts ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interarch Building Products (Noida) in Feb 2019

Interview

Previous Job, Why do you leave earlier & Why do you want to join,Tax related & Accounting,Audit & control, Strength & weaknesses,History of career,my background,mt passion,What value I can add

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Interarch Building Products (London, England, England)

Interview

There is a simple process of interview. First Technical interview and then HR interview. In Interarch all the person are highly qualified and inexperienced person. They analysis your capability to work and also test your skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interarch Building Products (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh) in Jul 2014

Interview

First interview was in college, 2nd interview was in college and one written test based on projection(Drawing section of mechanical engineering) and finally H.R interview. so main thing i got by this interview was that you should be confident while giving interview and believe on yourself that you can do it.there is nothing more to prepare for any interview

Interview Questions
  • Questions were on basic science theorems or fact like Pascal law,project of final year , endo and exo thermic reaction, archimedies principle like stuff.Interview only requires basic knowledge of your couse whatso ever you have did.and be better prepared over questions on Projectwhich you have completed or performed during your btech course.
  • About project and about yourself. these two important things are crucial for each and every interview
  • just focuss on project before going for this interview, must no little bit of drawing means 2d drawing which is mechanical subject. like orthogonal projection. just learn little bit of it , not go deeper over it

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interarch Building Products (Guwahati) in Dec 2011

Interview

The DGM called up and interviewed for a while over telephone. Subsequently he asked to come to Kolkata for a 1:1 interview. After the 1:1 interview he confirmed acceptance of my candidature.

Interview Questions
  • If you love your current employment so much then why do you want to leave it?

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interarch Building Products (Noida) in Dec 2010

Interview

Post Telephonic conversation with HR the interview is scheduled in a later afternoon. With design as backbone of the Organisation, individual needs to be thorough with the Basics of Structural Analysis and Components in PEB Industry. Basic Written Examination will test you for that and the interview follows accordingly.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to move so quickly from the current employer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Interarch Building Products (New Delhi) in Jun 2010

Interview

HR ROUND-ABOUT YOURSELF,PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY,KNOWLEDGE ABOUT DRAWINGS,PLANNING AND EXECUTION.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interarch Building Products (New Delhi) in Aug 2009

Interview

Internal Recruitment through references Regional Heads and then GM and VP of the respective Regions if suitability matches the Profile mentioned

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed