Intercontinental Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intercontinental Exchange Interview Questions

Interviews at Intercontinental Exchange

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange.

Interview

Very Negative Experience, hiring manager is basically showing you they don't need you then why did you give me interview? No introduction to the team at all and when I asked about that gave very vague description.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange.

Interview

I had read the bad reviews but had to experience myself to truly believe it. For the in-person java test, they asked question about inserting a node in a BST. Here is the problem, I provided a working iterative solution but the person knew only recursive and to my horror he said the only way it would work is through recursive. The irony is, I have been working with complex BST traversal at work recently so this question was luckily trivial but was dumb-founded to not even able to explain or demonstrate the solution. There were other questions and they were all standard ones but subjective.

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

one phone interview and two rounds of onsite. The company is in midtown New York with very good view. The interview process is friendly and shows their expertise in this area.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks.

I had a one hour interview on the phone. I would describe the interview as very weird. The interviewers didn't introduce themselves: they mentioned their names, but they didn't say anything about their background and current role. They didn't describe the plan of the interview either. They jumped in directly to a long list of questions they had prepared. They were reading each question as someone that is participating in a competition against the clock. They asked me around 15-20 questions, and we didn't get to the end of the list (I don't know how long it was). A lot of the questions were oriented to catch if I was lying or not on my resume. I tried to ask twice about what they were looking for in a candidate, and they told me I could ask questions at the end of the interview. Unfortunately, we didn't have time for that because they had to phone another candidate. It was clear the interviewers put some effort in preparing the interview, but they were inexperienced. Honestly, I don't know what was the goal of the interview. They told me next week I would learn if I make it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Questions about techniques y methods I mentioned in my resume.   Answer Question

Operations Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Not cool. I was strung along for about 2 months with this company, Even after finally getting an interview, it was canceled at the last minute. It was eventually rescheduled a week later. Their interviews are very stressful and honestly too long. I was interviewed for over 4 hours without a break. For some reason they felt the need for a guy in England to interview me via iPad, don't know what that was about. Even after being strung along for almost 2 months and the really long interview, I still got the "we are sorry, but you suck email". This is the third and last time I am going to apply to this company (2nd time I got hired, but them the offer was rescinded 2 days later). I was over qualified for this job, but I guess I did not "fit in". Just be warned, the the interview process is very long and even if you have help on the inside (I knew a current employee) you probably will not get the job.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Interview

First a phone screen with HR. Then a phone technical call with the team lead.

My technical phone interview was cancelled 30 minutes before the scheduled time. They said my background didn't for what they were looking for. Then why did you schedule the interview on the first place?

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by several people. Technical questions were asked for TCP/IP and Linux. Awaiting response, so if possible will update. I would suggest to study hard. Also. Did not receive a update as promised.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process ran smoothly. The recruiter kept me updated throughout the entire process. When I met with the interview team in person I had a clear concise agenda for the day. And the interview team was welcoming & very professional.

Interview Questions

• Some of the deeper dive questions into my technical experience were difficult but I was able to answer them.   1 Answer

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

It took 2 weeks from applying on their website to receiving a phone interview schedule. The phone interview was quick and the interviewer was not very friendly. There were a lot of industrial questions asked, but the interviewer seemed expecting the very bookish answers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange in April 2019.

Interview

I aced the preliminary screening stage and went on to the next phase over the phone. It appeared that they were desperately looking for a reason to reject the candidates. This job posting has been there for a long time. I remember seeing it even 5 years back. Absolute waste of time. Total eye wash.

Interview Questions

• What does mutable mean? What does static mean ? What does explicit mean?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.