International Automotive Components Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

International Automotive Components Interview Questions

Interviews at International Automotive Components

2.4

Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at International Automotive Components.

Interview

Online app and then one on one interview the drug screen and tour then start date watch videos choose what shift your perf to work but having the seniority does but doesn’t make a difference you can get moved around until u get on a shift and have a high enough clock number to stay on that shift I have been on all three shifts and I have been three 3yrs

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Automotive Components.

Interview

No curve balls, just a standard over the phone interview. Most questions where just to make sure you could communicate with the employer. The majority of the interview was an explanation of what the responsibilities where and to make sure that I was interested.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anniston, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at International Automotive Components (Anniston, AL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

A very easy interview with both the on-site Controller and the Division Controller.
    Then it went bad...the day before my interview with the Division Controller, the position was re-posted. Asked for references, I found out later not one of my references were contacted.
    I never heard from these people again...I suspect the HRM claimed my references didn't check out. Sure...they don't check out when you don't contact them.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions were out of the ordinary that I couldn't answer...I was under the impression I would receive a job offer before the job was re-posted prior to my interview with the Division Controller.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at International Automotive Components.

Interview

Applied through Michigan Works and interviewed with HR manager. He asked a few questions but wasn't trying to stump anyone. Very easy going interview. Did complete drug and background test and was not expected to start a few days after interview so could not give notice to previous employer.

Interview Questions

• Did you have a history of being on time?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaffney, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Automotive Components (Gaffney, SC (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Temp to hire I worked for three months as a temp before getting hired on permanent full time upon becoming a full time employee I made good money with the overtime available I worked here for 5 plus yearsl

Assembly Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Automotive Components (Warren, MI (US)).

Interview

The interviewer was very pleasant, she asked about my work experience and gave me a brief tour of the plant. After the interview and tour I was given a form to take for a physical and drug test which includes hair analysis. The only uncomfortable thing was having my hair cut, but she was considerate to cut it in an area that it wouldn't show.

Tool and Die Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strasburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Automotive Components (Strasburg, VA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the HR manager and several engineers for a discussion on qualifications and experience. I was asked about the types of systems I was familiar with, which machines I could operate and, how many years experience I had.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anniston, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at International Automotive Components (Anniston, AL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR Manager, then panel interview with the management staff and plant manager (7 people), then phone interview with the HR Director, and Phone interview with the Director of Operations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume
      Why do you want to work here
      whats your biggest weakness/strength   Answer Question

Materials Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at International Automotive Components (Spartanburg, SC (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Typical based behavioral questions. Why did you leave your last job? Explain your jumps or gaps in employment. What is your biggest weakness? What are you biggest strengths? Why should we hire you. How soon can you start? What was you worst mistake? What was your greatest success? I probably should have negotiated more vacation days in the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? Explain your jumps in employment. What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. Good offer. Didn't negotiate as it was a decent first offer. Should have worked in more vacation an benefits on day 1. I believe you have to wait 60 days before benefits active.

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at International Automotive Components (Springfield, TN (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

They seemed to be desperate to hire a problem solver, but in reality they wanted someone who can work long hours 7 days a week. During the interview, they 'joked' that no one is allowed to be sick. Their interview questions were all over the place, without giving me a chance to show how my experience might be relevant.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was ok with manager swearing or snapping at the subordinates.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.