International SOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at International SOS

2.9

Bilingual Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevose, PA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I was outreached by SOS Recruiter and the interview process was set up quickly; I found the interviewers asked me relevant questions regarding my past as well as how this experience could help ISOS

Interview Questions

• How do you handle subscribers/clients who have complaints?   1 Answer
    • give us an example of a situation that you addressed to help the client/subscriber   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International SOS (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Interviews were coordinated by an internal recruiter. First interview was with the hiring manager, second interview was with the IT team, third interview was with the IT director. The recruiter was very responsive and handled the process professionally.

Interview Questions

• How do you deploy changes to the production environment?   1 Answer

Summer Sales Interview

Interview

The interviewing process was professional and very responsive to any questions I had about the position. The people who had interviewed me were passionate about their job and spoke highly of their company culture.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at International SOS (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I found the interview process to be extremely transparent, friendly and exciting. It was strange to me that phone was the primary communication and I did not receive an email until after the email. However, I appreciated this process because it was more engaging to schedule over the phone.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International SOS (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Screening call. Video interview with hiring manager and General Counsel. Phone interview with CEO. On-site interview to meet the team.

Great people. Very conscientious and self-aware. They seem to be a great family.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with someone from a different culture where the cultural differences made communication difficult.   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with ambiguity?   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International SOS (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Brief intro phone interview with in-house recruiter. Follow-up interview with 4 assessments. Interview with recruiter in addition to operations manager.

Interview Questions

• Numerous scenarios from your life and how you applied a certain concept to that question   Answer Question

RN COORDINATOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevose, PA (US)).

Interview

The recruiter was professional , responsive and kept in steady communication throughout hiring process. The director and management team that interviewed me were knowledgeable and friendly. I am excited about joining this impressive team.

Interview Questions

• Scenerios of potential client phone calls were given, and then I had to verbalize how I would advise the client and what were my concerns .   Answer Question

Regional Security Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International SOS.

Interview

Corporate Recruiter Mr. G. Cruz was incredibly personable throughout the interview/screening process. He was able to answer all my questions in a clear and understandable fashion. He was very knowledgeable with both the position at hand and the company itself. He gave clear expectations of what a candidate would need to be successful in the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Questions were centered around previous experiences in the field I was applying for. I felt that all questions were appropriate, applicable and fair. Plenty of time was given to provide answers and to ask follow up questions. Overall a very positive and professional experience that reflects on the type of people that the organization has working for it.   1 Answer

Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevose, PA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was in contact with the recruiter long before the process started. When the time came, we were able to schedule a phone interview with a colleague who was out of town then i concluded the interview process in person at their office with 3 others. Each member from a different team interviewed me 1 on 1 for about 30 minutes I believe. Overall, everyone was very approachable, kind, and open to questions.

SECURITY SERVICE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International SOS (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I had 3 interviews in total, a telephon interview, a face to face interview and a presentation for the final interview. Most of the questions are centered around how you would handle certain pressure tasks within your potential role. It's important to know the company and the business associated with it.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be security issues that might affect travel   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.