Ipreo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ipreo Interview Questions

Interviews at Ipreo

2.8

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview

First was a 30 minute phone interview - mostly abut yourself and your background. Then i went to their office in NYC for a in-person interview. I met with several different people in rounds, in a conference room.

GMI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipreo (Raleigh, NC (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

HR takes you to a computer to do the writing assignment. Then 3 groups of people will interview you. I applied online initially. Interestingly, when I was denied the offer, a few days later the HR called me to interview for the same job again just for a different location. Mind you, they make the decision as a group so if one interviewer doesn't like you for whatever reason, you're done here haha.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a implicit question regarding my nationality/cultural background. This is not what you're supposed to ask as it does not pertain to whether or not I am qualified for the job. Plus one of the interviewer was chewing gum the entire time-show some respect. They also hinted on I'm overqualified for the job and the way they scanned my outfit makes me wonder if I over dressed for the interview- I simply got my business formal attire at Banana Republic, not Armani, so relax please.

Other questions include market trend, regulations in the industry, etc.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview

After submitting my application I was asked for a video interview. The interview seemed to be easy at first but then there were some questions asking to interpret graphs that seemed a bit rushed. Their email came quite fast after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your name, What school are you from and what is a fun fact?   1 Answer

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipreo (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

Contacted by HR after applying online. Initial phone screen was 15-30 mins. Was brought in for a technical on-site interview about a week later. Interview took about a half day (morning-lunch) and I was interviewed by a PM for about 30 minutes, followed by an interview by the lead engineers on the team the position was with (probably 2 hours total). We spoke briefly about my experience, and the engineers asked a series of prepared questions. They focused on: Perspective – the way you think about your work, Impact – the impact you have on others around you, Delivery - how you deliver your work, Expertise – defines the skills you need to hold. They all started with: "Tell us about a time where...". I answered with relevant experiences and what I learned from them. This was followed by a couple simple verbal technical questions, and then a written test. The test took about 15 minutes, and was of fair difficulty. They came back in, we discussed my answers and why they asked the questions they did on the test. The questions included: write an SQL statement that..., difference between value type and reference type (with a Java/C# example), identify this data format (i.e. JSON), what does this segment of code do, and is there anything wrong with it? After the on-site interview, I had a video conference with the head of a team I would be working closely with, and the head of the department, this was mostly just a discussion and their chance to talk to with me as a candidate. I did not end up with an offer, but I had a fantastic experience interviewing with this company. It was a fair interview and everyone I was in contact with during the process was excellent.

Interview Questions

• Several questions that started with "Tell us about a time that..." with a focus on: Perspective – the way you think about your work, Impact – the impact you have on others around you, Delivery - how you deliver your work, Expertise – defines the skills you need to hold   1 Answer
    • Difference between "===" and "=="   Answer Question
    • Describe difference between value/primitive type and reference type in Java/C#   Answer Question
    • Write a SQL statement that...   Answer Question
    • What does this segment of code do? Is there anything wrong with it?   Answer Question
    • Identify this data format.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview

Company recruiter reached out and scheduled a call with one of the managers that on the day of interview magically decided to not proceed with me 2 hours before the call, from what I gather it was over one mistake on resume, regardless very unprofessional to not even make the call you scheduled and pass such judgement specially when role was mostly manual testing

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipreo (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was rather unique. Prior to having any personal contact I was sent into a video quiz for my initial interview. It was 10 questions long, and I was given approximately 1 minute to answer each question. I was somewhat surprised when they put in calculation questions without telling you that you should have a calculator handy.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipreo (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Great first phone interview screening by recruitment, very nice and friendly overall conversation.
    Next was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Conversation was great, flowed nicely, had plenty to discuss, almost felt like an informal conversation and not so much like a formal interview, felt comfortable which was nice.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ipreo (Nashville, TN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Two parts:
    1) Phone screen/interview, this was done with one of the members of the Talent/Hiring team to get a breadth of understanding of you and for you to get the same back on the company and position. It was very fluid and easy going, definitely helped solidify a lot of questions with great transparency.

2) On-site interview; here, you get to meet with your potential manager and other members of the office. This was a great opportunity to speak in depth with the manager and get a full understanding of their managing style and how they would facilitate your growth in the position/company. You then speak with members in the team to get a current feel of the position and members in different divisions to see what peaks you interest on potential future growth.

Overall: Very relaxed with high transparency!

Interview Questions

• What is it that you are looking for?   1 Answer

Office Coordinator/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipreo (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

two weeks after I applied I received a call to come in for an interview. The recruiter was very kind and professional. After speaking with me she stated she would set up a time for me to speak with the manager. After that phone interview I then heard from the recruited about 2 days later. At that point I was invited in for a on site interview with the person who currently held the role, the Executive that sits in this office and the person who would be my manager. After that interview I was notified a couple days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the things that excited me most about working for Ipreo   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview

Applied through my college online. A few weeks later I was asked to complete a digital interview online. Following that I was asked to complete an in person interview on site which I turned down because they do not pay for travel expenses or hotel accommodations.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.