Ittiam Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ittiam Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Ittiam Systems

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus, OH (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems (Campus, OH (US)).

Interview

Initial there was an aptitude test that consisted of 20 questions. 10 apti and 10 technical. 8 students were shortlisted from the test out of 200. I was one of them. Then there were two rounds of interviews. One technical and one HR. All those who cleared technical cleared HR too and got the offer. Finally 4 of us got selected. Interviewers were very calm and compared. They spoke softly and the questions too were on the easier side.

Engineer Interview

Interview

one written round : technical and aptitude test. Technical test will have questions from DSP and C programming. You can choose to answer either one of them depending on you specialization.
    one technical interview
    one HR interview

Interview Questions

• The aptitude written round of Ittiam systems is one of the hardest I have taken up.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic C coding, optimizing C code, digital signal processing basics and basic math. They take DSP seriously for some teams which would would mean reading up the whole of Proakis/Monoakis. (for basics mind you). Basic math would include concepts such as fixed point arithmetic and implementing them in code. May also be quizzed on puzzlw-type questions.

Interview Questions

• Complete explanation of Fourier transforms using a sine-wave. (to show aliasing/ reconstruction etc.) Had to draw the waveform (time/frequency domain) show different types of behaviour by varying the frequency of the sinusoid.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

One written test. MCQ
    One on-site interview with 2 interviewers.
    One short HR interview
    The technical interview had questions on
    -sequence detector.
    -how would you code an FSM in C?
    -logic design
    -short discussion on BE project

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Prepare Digital design and algorithms

Interview Questions

• Mostly Digital system design questions and some tricky algorithms questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems (New Delhi) in January 2020.

Interview

I got interview call from careernet consultant. I got interview scheduled and it was very bad experience. There were 4 rounds. They invited around 100 people and only 20 to 25 showed up. Initial round was written test. Which consisted 30 questions of both aptitude and CS MCQs. Out of those only 2 cleared and I didn't make it. Overall it was very bad. They asked very depth aptitude questions with negative marking. If you ever get invite for this company then attend interview only if you are very good at c,os and aptitude. Else it's waste of time. Not for experienced people. Only freshers. Office was ok ok. They don't even let you to go to washroom without security. They'll escort you . Don't know why washrooms are not available in cafeteria.

Interview Questions

• aptitude questions. semaphore and process related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

First round is written pen and paper consists of 30 objective type questions.
    Second round for shortlisted from above round is technical face to face interview (mostly with one of the managers over there).
    Third round is kind of HR round for the above shortlisted, here they are interested in some of the achievements, challenges you faced, your pros and cons, family background etc....

Suggestions: Be cool, rest they will take care of. Try to have more communication with the interviewers. In the written test attempt questions only if you are confident about it , getting 60% is a good score.

Interview Questions

• Data structures (mostly arrays, linked list, stacks, queues)
      Operating system(Deadlocks, multi threading)
      Bit wise operators (masking)
      Puzzles
      Previous project experiences, if any.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems.

Interview

There will be a skype interview in which C programming questions along with some DSP and Signal analysis questions.If you make it in this round,you will be forwarded to HR round.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ittiam Systems.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy one. They asked subjective questions on operating systems and Data Structures. Pannel consisted of only a single person and Interview lasted not more than 18 minutes.

Software Engineer - Campus Direct Interview

Interview

The interview started with basics of my branch and then it soon became a two sided discussion rather than an interview.
    The company expects you to be proficient in your domain. It doesnt matter if you are from CSE, or E&TC or Mech. You should be an expert in your domain and that is what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Explain any one mode of communication for data transfer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.