J. Sagar Associates Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at J. Sagar Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J. Sagar Associates (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Virtual interview with 2 partners and a principal associate of the firm. I applied to their job posting via email, with a CV and cover letter. The firm called back to set up a virtual interview, which was conducted a week later, via Teams.

Interview Questions
  • Question related to masters dissertation
    1 Answer
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Sagar Associates (New Delhi) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very difficult , started off on an informal note of name exchanges. Then went ahead to several questions on the topics I mention below. Cross border m&a’s, transfer pricing, leveraged buyouts, ICDR regulations, LODR regulations, etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J. Sagar Associates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Sagar Associates

Interview

I had applied online post which I had to submit five assessments which were fairly easy. The process was quick and I had received a confirmation within 2 days. The next round of internship was a call-back offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J. Sagar Associates (New Delhi) in Oct 2015

Interview

Asked to prepare a detailed note on corporate law topics. Quizzed on many questions. Stress on writing and presentation style of answers. Require working knowledge of the law and not just textbook answers. Best is to write research papers and publish them.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of questions on corporate law and company sectorial compliance. Questions on topics which have less information available than other topics of corporate law.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J. Sagar Associates (New Delhi) in Feb 2015

Interview

brief discussion with 2 partner. all non law questions, very easy..did not require much preppartaion. the second round was just a formality to get partner approval. The hiring is very discretionary

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J. Sagar Associates (New Delhi)

Interview

2 interviews, quite informal, good interaction

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself 5 years from the interview
2 people found this interview helpful