Jaypee Hotels Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jaypee Hotels

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (New Delhi) in Sep 2015

Interview

Specialised in 5 Star Luxury Hotels having the rich experience of 6 years with world best hotels."Luxury is what excites me. Be it Accommodation, Food, Beverage, Space, Fabric, Leather, what have you. Quality of the highest standard, is what excites me"​

Interview Questions
  • As a Manager do u think staff should be happy at work
    1 Answer
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (New Delhi) in Jan 2014

Interview

They are extremely concious about selection of their employees. process is extremely slow and time consuming. if someone is looking for immediate employment, then this is not right place to expect immediate response as process takes minimum 2-3 months and there are atleast 3-4 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly they ask about reason for change in the job and give preference to candidates who have not switched jobs frequently.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (New Delhi) in Aug 2013

Interview

I was told to come in the interview in 15 minutes if I can, or else do not come. Ran in what I wearing for the Interview, luckily I was staying close to JayPee Vasant so I was able to go there on time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself & why did you come to an interview dressed in T-Shirt & Shorts?

Anonymous Employee in Mussoorie

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (Mussoorie) in Aug 2011

Interview

While you are there for the interview be positive and tell he correct thing .1 wrong answer can lead to the end of the match

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (Āgra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh) in Jan 2009

Interview

first round of interview was taken by a HR Executive on one to one basis just to check communication skills.simple rapid fire questions like to intoduce urself where u come from family background etc..the candidate get filter here.In second i hav to face apanel of 3 persons comprising of GM F&b mngr.and director Personell deptt..they ask questions related to ur theoretical knowledge of subjects as i was fresher at that time,nd i was very clear the questions that i don hav any ans for.i refused n apologised.nd i alwz tried to maintain my eye contact with three of them..

2 people found this interview helpful