Jaypee Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jaypee Hotels Interview Questions

Interviews at Jaypee Hotels

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

Specialised in 5 Star Luxury Hotels having the rich experience of 6 years with world best hotels."Luxury is what excites me. Be it Accommodation, Food, Beverage, Space, Fabric, Leather, what have you. Quality of the highest standard, is what excites me"​

Interview Questions

• As a Manager do u think staff should be happy at work   1 Answer

Head of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (New Delhi) in January 2014.

Interview

They are extremely concious about selection of their employees. process is extremely slow and time consuming. if someone is looking for immediate employment, then this is not right place to expect immediate response as process takes minimum 2-3 months and there are atleast 3-4 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they ask about reason for change in the job and give preference to candidates who have not switched jobs frequently.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (New Delhi) in August 2013.

Interview

I was told to come in the interview in 15 minutes if I can, or else do not come. Ran in what I wearing for the Interview, luckily I was staying close to JayPee Vasant so I was able to go there on time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself & why did you come to an interview dressed in T-Shirt & Shorts?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mussoorie

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (Mussoorie) in August 2011.

Interview

While you are there for the interview be positive and tell he correct thing .1 wrong answer can lead to the end of the match

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaypee Hotels (Agra, Uttar Pradesh) in January 2009.

Interview

first round of interview was taken by a HR Executive on one to one basis just to check communication skills.simple rapid fire questions like to intoduce urself where u come from family background etc..the candidate get filter here.In second i hav to face apanel of 3 persons comprising of GM F&b mngr.and director Personell deptt..they ask questions related to ur theoretical knowledge of subjects as i was fresher at that time,nd i was very clear the questions that i don hav any ans for.i refused n apologised.nd i alwz tried to maintain my eye contact with three of them..

Negotiation

all was set nothing to negotiate.as i was a fresher.nd in city like Agra it was ok....

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.